Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The police at St. Andrews

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought they handled it very badly, we were kept just outside the gates for about half an hour while all the Blues scum walked past. We were bombarded with bottles, coins and whatever else they could get their hands on. My question to the police would be, why didn't you keep us inside the ground?? We were sitting ducks, one old fella standing next to me was hit with a bottle and was very shaken by it. I don't know if there were any serious injuries last night, but i'd be very surprised if there wasn't. It was like a war zone!

P

PabloWolfo

I thought they handled it very badly, we were kept just outside the gates for about half an hour while all the Blues scum walked past. We were bombarded with bottles, coins and whatever else they could get their hands on. My question to the police would be, why didn't you keep us inside the ground?? We were sitting ducks, one old fella standing next to me was hit with a bottle and was very shaken by it. I don't know if there were any serious injuries last night, but i'd be very surprised if there wasn't. It was like a war zone!

That's Birmingham for you, $$$$ hole.

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Police were useless and the so called wolves fans that smashed every bog up in the ground idiots.

A very grey day today!

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It wasn't that bad. We certainly wasn't 'bombarded' by objects - that's just Reading-esque hyperbolic nonsense. There were a couple of objects thrown by the Blues fans, one guy got a cut but that was it.

The Wolves fans were probably worse. One guy decided he would vent his frustrations by smashing up the bogs - and we wonder why our reputation is so bad.

W

wolf66

It wasn't that bad. We certainly wasn't 'bombarded' by objects - that's just Reading-esque hyperbolic nonsense. There were a couple of objects thrown by the Blues fans, one guy got a cut but that was it.

The Wolves fans were probably worse. One guy decided he would vent his frustrations by smashing up the bogs - and we wonder why our reputation is so bad.

The truth is probably somewhere in between. My lad was hit in the face by a missile (plastic bottle?) as we were waiting outside the gates after the game. He was very upset and is now anti anything Blues (with no prompting from me). I thought the police did a reasonable job. If they'd kept us inside I'd have had to watch our minless idiots smashing up seats so at least I was spared that. Thought the Wolves' fans singing and banter whilst waiting was excellent. Good humoured and loud.

T

Tomasz

I thought the police were excellent last night, very efficient and it all seemed to go smoothly.

S

SouthbankNick

police were $$$$$$$$!!!!!

all me and my mate were doing is standing by the fences and then this fat copper came n pushed me and grabbed my mate by the face and threw him :O.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score

I was standing just to the right of this and saw it as an isolated incident - was a wee bit frustrated that my missus was out of the ground and sitting in the car c100 yards away for about 20 minutes before I was allowed to leave, but I thought as a whole Police and Fans were good humoured about it.

I was also taking a pee when the idiot trashed a defenceless toliet - big man eh!!

50pencehead

I was standing just to the right of this and saw it as an isolated incident - was a wee bit frustrated that my missus was out of the ground and sitting in the car c100 yards away for about 20 minutes before I was allowed to leave, but I thought as a whole Police and Fans were good humoured about it.

I was also taking a pee when the idiot trashed a defenceless toliet - big man eh!!

You werent covered in the blue stuff from the portaloo were you mate - see you Friday my smurflike friend.
On a seperate note, apparently my next door neighbour got hit by a coin during the game last night. Bloody idiots

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
You werent covered in the blue stuff from the portaloo were you mate - see you Friday my smurflike friend.
On a seperate note, apparently my next door neighbour got hit by a coin during the game last night. Bloody idiots

Don't tell me he's called tuppence bonce

Back
Top Bottom