Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The O'Neil Post Victory Fist Bump

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Annoy them even more and ask them how many trophies he's actually won there, compared with say Alex Ferguson.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Example #5,432,847 of folk applying the opinions of a tiny sample of social media loons to an entire city
I guess you could look at it that way, or you could just look at it as a few people mildly taking the **** out of Liverpool?

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
I distinctly remember they got the hump over Wolves fans singing " Si Senor " about Raul. Claiming we copied them from their Roberto Firmino chant. Fair play to a Man Utd fan who said that as the Scousers nicked the song off River Plate ultras who sang it about one of their players, so they were in no position to make accusations !!!!

Scousers need to remember " When you point the finger at someone, three are pointing back at you !!! "
Surely you mean "Sim Senhor" because they love and support their players more than any other team possibly could and would never disrespect them by singing in the wrong language?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Example #5,432,847 of folk applying the opinions of a tiny sample of social media loons to an entire city
Absolutely this. Love you all, but ****ing hell this habit annoys me, a few people who may or may not be from Liverpool, who clearly know bugger all about it, have a bit of a go in that way that Twitter seems to function. Within a few posts we've got ridiculous assertions about the entire fan base or, even more crazily, the entire population of the city.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leave those Liverpool fans to mutter amongst themselves. They aren't worth the breath engaging with them.

I find I feel this way often about their fans (and most fans of big clubs tbh).

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely this. Love you all, but ****ing hell this habit annoys me, a few people who may or may not be from Liverpool, who clearly know bugger all about it, have a bit of a go in that way that Twitter seems to function. Within a few posts we've got ridiculous assertions about the entire fan base or, even more crazily, the entire population of the city.
Really? I just read the thread back and to me it reads like people taking the **** out of liverpool fans, which I really don't see an issue with? Being one of the best supported clubs in the country I'd wager we all know a fair few of them and certainly some like those on twitter? Where has anyone said anything about Liverpool as a place? Perhaps I'm just missing it? I used to work there and have friends living there, I like the city

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1709302819178.png
It's not just a few. Liverpool really are so far up themselves it's untrue.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp fist pumps when someone gives way to him at a junction.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Really? I just read the thread back and to me it reads like people taking the **** out of liverpool fans, which I really don't see an issue with? Being one of the best supported clubs in the country I'd wager we all know a fair few of them and certainly some like those on twitter? Where has anyone said anything about Liverpool as a place? Perhaps I'm just missing it? I used to work there and have friends living there, I like the city
I don't reckon we get through a month on here where we don't get a thread based around how much certain posters dislike Liverpool. Usually it's a mix of complaints about the football club, Liverpool supporters or the inhabitants of the city, or a combination of all three. There's the ridiculous stuff about poverty, from a city that's really struggling to one that's got its problems but is much more on the up, there's the stuff 'never to blame' from people who still seem to believe the Sun on Hillsborough, there's the victim stuff from people who spent half the season convinced the PGMOL was running a campaign against us. It's beyond pathetic.

Just my opinion ;)

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 40871
It's not just a few. Liverpool really are so far up themselves it's untrue.
I know loads of them. We all do. And I do find lot of their fans are quite arrogant and irritating when it comes to talking about their club and football in general. Yes I'm sure some are actually decent and lovely people, but this is just a football forum of a few bored people taking the **** out of some other fans, not submitting a paper for peer review

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't reckon we get through a month on here where we don't get a thread based around how much certain posters dislike Liverpool. Usually it's a mix of complaints about the football club, Liverpool supporters or the inhabitants of the city, or a combination of all three. There's the ridiculous stuff about poverty, from a city that's really struggling to one that's got its problems but is much more on the up, there's the stuff 'never to blame' from people who still seem to believe the Sun on Hillsborough, there's the victim stuff from people who spent half the season convinced the PGMOL was running a campaign against us. It's beyond pathetic.

Just my opinion ;)
Maybe I'm just missing these non stops threads entirely? But so what if people do post about it? They are one of the biggest clubs in the country and many people do find them annoying? No-one has made a gag here about them all being massive scrubbers or laughing at hillsborough have they? It was a Liverpool fan account with 30k followers that posted about GON stealing Klopps celebration, which I thought was quite funny? Why shouldn't people take the **** a bit on a football forum?

Last edited:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just my opinion ;)
You really need to meet a bunch of the ********s that have tagged themselves to any one of the multiple US ‘supporters clubs’…. They are really dislikeable, insufferable badge kissers.. to their YNWA scarf waving before kick off and at the start of the second half to their booing of the anthem… ‘I do these 3 things so I’m life long Liverpool’

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was on twitter this morning and noticed some Liverpool fans expressing some annoyance at GON supposedly stealing/copying Klopps (patented) celebration. I had been unaware that as well as being the best manager in the world of all time, he had also invented celebrating a victory with a bit of fist bumping? I made a bit of fun out of this and found myself inundated with responses from irate Liverpool fans.

For a city that supposedly prides itself on its sense of humour, they must have some of the thinnest skinned and most irritating supporters on earth? Honestly I would absolutely **** myself if we were to disrupt the national week of mourning by beating them on the last day. Even better if GON is shown fist bumping the entire ground at the end. We would never hear the end of it from them. We owe them for all the times we've been screwed up there.

I the beginning, Liverpool created the Heavens and the Earth.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
1709308280568.png

Saw this on Facebook so I posted tongue in cheek - 9th place for wolves and lifting the FA cup will do for me

A Liverpool fan posted - behave Mr deluded. Wolves won't get anywhere near the FA cup final

So I posted - Will probably play Manchester United in the Final at the home of English Football.

The response I got was = dream on ****wit. Not a chance of your ****ty little team making it to the final. And they built motorways since the last time you got anywhere near a Wembley final.

Didn't bother to respond how do you to idiots like this.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 40874

Saw this on Facebook so I posted tongue in cheek - 9th place for wolves and lifting the FA cup will do for me

A Liverpool fan posted - behave Mr deluded. Wolves won't get anywhere near the FA cup final

So I posted - Will probably play Manchester United in the Final at the home of English Football.

The response I got was = dream on ****wit. Not a chance of your ****ty little team making it to the final. And they built motorways since the last time you got anywhere near a Wembley final.

Didn't bother to respond how do you to idiots like this.

One guy was saying to me earlier ‘imagine celebrating like this after winning with only 28% possession’, and I felt obliged to point out that possession stats are meaningless and that beating Brighton in the 5th round is not. Lets hope we don’t win at anfield on the last day with a slightly lower xg or shot count than them or something?

Last edited:

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, they couldn't even be the first club in their city, and had to use their rivals ground after they moved out.
They only exist because Everton changed ground after a row about the crazy high rent the ground owner suddenly tried to take off them. They were cobbled together and imaginatively called Liverpool after the landlord next failed to steal the 'Everton' name. They won a trophy in their first season... but it was nicked by a scally so they had to buy a new one. They then had to change from the blue and white colours they had stolen from Everton. No I'm not making this up.

So I suppose if any group are experts on misappropriation... yes it may well be them

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They only exist because Everton changed ground after a row about the crazy high rent the ground owner suddenly tried to take off them. They were cobbled together and imaginatively called Liverpool after the landlord next failed to steal the 'Everton' name. They won a trophy in their first season... but it was nicked by a scally so they had to buy a new one. They then had to change from the blue and white colours they had stolen from Everton. No I'm not making this up.

So I suppose if any group are experts on misappropriation... yes it may well be them

We invented European club football and they stole that from us. All those big trophies they won, thanks to our inspiration and idea.

WolvesinBrum

Groupie
Reaction score
You know what I like about the GON fist bump/pump? O'Neill actually seems like a bit of an introverted guy, who would probably rather not be doing it, but the players and fans really want him to, and he's created such a nice vibe that he deserves to have a bit of fun when we win. Its hurts no-one. Only Liverpool fans could get mortally offended about something as silly as this, as well as that grave crime of opposing fans singing songs and winding them up during a match.
Exactly this. It's really touching - he looked like he'd won a fan competition to do it on Wednesday with Dawson and others giggling along with him.

Cut to 4 years time, the Prem and CL victories, starting to turn sour - Gary does the fist bump after a goalless draw at home to Rotherham in the Championship takes us out of the relegation zone, with that season's Roger Johnson and Guedes glowering on!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wait til the Liverpool fans find out Klopps a thief!

He stole wearing a cap from Pulis
He stole wearing glasses from Benitez
He stole being a ***** from Dean Saunders.

Back
Top Bottom