Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The next 4

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The next 4 fixtures in The Prem now look very tasty indeed!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one will particularly fancy playing us, we defend well and are hard to beat. Just need Fabio to get off the mark and get some confidence

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Season defining really, win three out of four and we have a good shot at Europe, lose and Brighton and Villa may well be above us.

We just needs to more fire power, especially if we are cashing in on Adama.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Season defining really, win three out of four and we have a good shot at Europe, lose and Brighton and Villa may well be above us.

We’d have to lose all 4 for villa to be above us

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s fair to say next month will determine whether we end up having a solid respectable season, or potentially the most memorable in our recent history, even allowing for Nuno years.

Arsenal, Leicester, Tottenham, West Ham, plus an extremely winnable cup match.

Bring it on!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh if Jimenez could get his shooting boots on we really can beat anybody. I think the 2 games v Arsenal are key. A win and a draw would be pretty good and how great would it be to turn over Spurs? Stuff Norwich and an easy tie in the 5th round and this season is turning into something special.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The month from the next game is massive. We could find ourselves right in the mix for a top four fight and in a cup quarter final, we could also find ourselves out the cup and focusing on trying for a top half finish - or anywhere in between!

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to turn over Spurs, especially if they have Adama in their ranks.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd be really shocked if Villa can haul back 8 points in 4 matches. They just don't look good enough.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be really shocked if Villa can haul back 8 points in 4 matches. They just don't look good enough.
To cite a phrase that gained traction last year. We are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Villa. Spending 30-40 million on experienced players is not the way to success in my eyes. If they're any good, they play for the top 6. I much prefer the Brighton/Wolves/Brentford way. Try and find the gems and don't compete against the big boys on price/wages

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes we’re on a good run but the next 4 will not be a walk in the park.
Anything could happen. If we could come out of those 4 and still be in 8th. I’d be happy.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
West Ham and Arsenal look like the teams we could catch if we keep up this form. Gonna be very tough though and i think we may just miss out with lack of goalscoring but its been a fantastic effort this season by coach and players. Would love a 7th place finish again and hopefully Europe again even if its Conference League. We can only dream.

Back
Top Bottom