Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

the HODDLE OUT poll

fans choice should haoddle be sacked

• sack hoddle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep hoddle

• keep hoddle and get new coaches

• sack hoddle and keep coaches

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have just advocated something I have not done before.

J

Jack Bauer

How anyone can vote to keep the spineless s!$* is beyond me.

S

shrewsbury_wolf

Hoddle, Connor and Gray must go. Gray and Connor are hanging around like
a bad smell.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hoddles happy then. its the pitch, its the players leicester wanted it more and we`ve got a lot of hard work to do, oh and he is going to watch a video.to top it all the great one says there will be more like that in the season. well if thats so f!$* him.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go
smiley7.gif

1wolves

Billy Davies and David Kelly in.

Paul Ince to be part of the coaching staff!

1wolves

GH has had harsh words with the players tonight, and if I was him, i'd be praying that we beat crewe next week, because he'll be unemployed before he knows it!

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
derbyrameater said:
I have just advocated something I have not done before.

Ditto
smiley19.gif

I have been a relentless supporter of Hoddle but I'm afraid I can't justify him anymore. The entire system we're playing is completely dull and ineffective, we are now turning those tedious bore draws into defeats rather than wins and the formation is lousy.

I can't see things getting better without a major backroom overhaul and that means Gray and Connor especially who should have gone when DJ went.

Hoddle may or may not be a great footballing man but he doesn't know how to manage a club like Wolves (who does?) and things aren't working.

It seems the peak of Hoddle's tenure was the end of last season when the pressure was off and his era seems to be on the downward spiral now.

Continuity is a good thing and Hoddle has been here just over a year but there haven't been any highlights, its been unspectacular to say the least. I have never found attending Molineux as boring and soul destroying as I do now.

A young hungry manager is the answer.

S

sillytuna

If only Hoddle would get over himself and play a decent formation and decent line-up, then he may see us use our "footballing skills" to more effect.

As it is our players just seem lost and disinterested.

Never known it be so dull and uninspiring (great yes, dreadful yes, but never dull which is actually wose than dreadful as it breeds apathy).

G

Goldwolf

That about sums it up for me too Lupo, sadly.

I've got to miss the Crewe game since I'll only just have got back from the US. The saddest thing is that I'm not really bothered. The football this season has been the dullest I can remember in a long time.
smiley19.gif

T

tammy wolf

i never thought i would say it but i too have voted for the inept and naive tonsul to go.

Does anyone know how to contact Eileen Drury perhaps she can convince him that his time at Wolves is up and suggest that it is time to move on and try somewhere else like Outer Mongolia !

D

dazmanwolf

I always laugh after we lose a game - same old bulls!$* Hoddle out rants!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

G

Goldwolf

dazmanwolf said:
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Actually I think this is a landmark, a turning point. Everyone agreed we had to win this game to keep in with a realistic distance of the play-offs and we've screwed it up again. It is clear from this thread that many of the moderate, optimistic posters have nowcome to acceptthat the season is almost certainly over.

I don't think he will be sacked, but after he persisted with the same tired formation today even when he had new options I've lost what confidence I had left that he knows what he is doing.

W

Winelord

I agree entirely with your last post, Goldwolf. Today's game was the
final stretch on the run-in to the PO's. That we've lost to a
relegation-threatened team with caretaker managers is, IMHO,
unacceptable, especially as Hoddle has persevered with his same
tactics. If we couldn't offer any real competition against Leicester
today, then I can't imagine we'll pick up too many more points
this season.

1wolves

Goldwolf said:
dazmanwolf said:
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Actually I think this is a landmark, a turning point. Everyone agreed we had to win this game to keep in with a realistic distance of the play-offs and we've screwed it up again. It is clear from this thread that many of the moderate, optimistic posters have nowcome to acceptthat the season is almost certainly over.

I don't think he will be sacked, but after he persisted with the same tired formation today even when he had new options I've lost what confidence I had left that he knows what he is doing.

I think the crewe match could be his last match, supporter pressure usually kicks managers out of clubs.

Will Moxey go at the end of the season? I personally don't think it is his fault we are in this mess!

S

SCB

Voted for Hoddle to stay - just as i voted for Dave Jones to stay just prior to his sacking.

BTW. Jones@Cardiff now above Wolves.
smiley16.gif
Edited by: SCB_

D

dazmanwolf

Hoddle will not be sacked because it would cost in excess of £500,000 to pay him off, all because of fans pressure!

If he can't turn it around soon he will just do his job until the end of the season and then be asked to leave.

Money is already tight at Molineux, so another half a million squids going out is not an option.

Fans pressure means nothing - we always turn up at matches just in case it is the game to turn things around.

Plus there are many who would take the spare seats of those who can't be bothered to support the team through thick and thin.

This season was always going to be a tough one after Reading & Shef Utd cemented their promotion places (as good as!)

All we can do now is finish as high as possible and keep building. No point crying about it - its the Wolves way - and has been for many years.

Like most, I have seen us go down to the old 4th division and bounce back again - this is nothing in comparison.

We will recover our form at some point - enjoy it - I will.

5187.jpg

BETTER EAT 3 BEFORE THE CREW GAME!

YOU MAY BE OUTRUNNING A LYNCH MOB!
smiley36.gif

O

OldWolvesfart

We were like headless chickens with a bad case of bird flu looking for a
quick cure today.

But I voted to keep Hoddle this week, just, I will give him two more games
before I call for the hammer and nails.
It's to easy to call for his head because the play offs are out of reach.
If he can give us something in the next two games to show he is a
manager and can motivate and play tatctics that are better than those of
the opposition or at least change tactics to turn around a game - then
-he can take home his salary, otherwise nail him up.

S

Stewarton Wolf

For the first time I've voted for him to go. The problem with not taking chances has been there all season and could of been resolved. We must strike quickly and secure Stuart Baxter and see if we can salvage this dreadful season. However lets be careful that we don't get Souness.

D

Deleted member 3573J

I can only assume the people who say he should stay - don't go/haven't seen the table/are family of Hoddle's.

I can't think of one reason why he should stay.

1wolves

Stewarton Wolf said:
For the first time I've voted for him to go. The problem with not taking chances has been there all season and could of been resolved. We must strike quickly and secure Stuart Baxter and see if we can salvage this dreadful season. However lets be careful that we don't get Souness.

If souness is signed as next manager, Jez can save money on sending me a season ticket renewal form!

B

Bolton Hater

Hoddle Out, and for the first time I want Paul Ince to become boss. You wouldn't see him f!$*ing about with one striker up front.

G

Goldwolf

dazmanwolf said:
Hoddle will not be sacked because it would cost in excess of £500,000 to pay him off, all because of fans pressure!

If he can't turn it around soon he will just do his job until the end of the season and then be asked to leave.

He's on a rolling contract, it will cost the same to sack him at the end of the season as it will now.

I don't think he will be sacked, just saying that if he was I wouldn't be unhappy.

G

Goldwolf

dazmanwolf said:
Plus there are many who would take the spare seats of those who can't be bothered to support the team through thick and thin.

And that's the most naive thing I've read for a while. If anything is going to get Jez worried it will be the falling gates.

28th March 1965

I've just got back and it's the angriest I've ever been at a football match , I'm not ashamed to say I booed them off for the first time ever.........Time for Hoddle to f!$* off I've just about had enough of watching this p!$* poor football...

First chants off Hoddle out today and it's now started ......time for him to go before he ruins us and takes us down......

D

dazmanwolf

Goldwolf said:
dazmanwolf said:

And that's the most naive thing I've read for a while. If anything is going to get Jez worried it will be the falling gates.

Gates have not fallen significantly in many many years - all Jez will do is special deals to fill the empty seats or offer more to away fans.

It is a business after all and thats all Jez thinks about.

Season ticket holders have sustained this club for years and if they don't show up for games then who cares as long as they have already paid for the pleasure.

H

Hatch End Wolf

He won't be sacked, Wolves will just limp along to the end of the season, then Hodgod will go. It's the worst of all worlds situation ( as Glen might say! ).

D

Davebull

yep, thats enough for me.

8 points off the play offs with this squad and playing the most uninspiring, boring football imaginable.

Enough is enough.

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dazmanwolf said:
Season ticket holders have sustained this club for years and if they don't show up for games then who cares as long as they have already paid for the pleasure.

Jez will, when he asksus to renew

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dazman, I couldn`t give away my ticket for man utdso I dont think I`ll have much success for a championship game do you. I`ve not said I will stop going but I will choose my games this season even though the ST is payed for but next season no ST and will choose the games I go to, (if its a sell out so be it) ie when its a warmish day not a 7-45 friday not a sunday and not a sat evening or morning match, but I don`t think sky will be featuring us much next season coz we ain`t even good for a laugh.

I

I.D.

dazmanwolf said:
Gates have not fallen significantly in many many years

Completely wrong, gates are 20-25% down this season compared to last.
That is falling significantly and they will fall even more next season
unless something drastic happens.

D

dazmanwolf

I.D. said:
dazmanwolf said:
Gates have not fallen significantly in many many years

Completely wrong, gates are 20-25% down this season compared to last. That is falling significantly and they will fall even more next season unless something drastic happens.

Prices have increased to partially counter the gates falling from last season.

The early bird is being taken up once again and that is next year paid for as far as Jez is concerned.

If gates fall significantly then our team will suffer as a result.

A true fan will attend and support the team if they are doing well or not. Its in the blood.

I always attend games when I am in the UK, and I have rarely seen us win to be honest, but its about supporting your team and not about the results.

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dazmanwolf said:
The early bird is being taken up once again

Sorry, but have I missed something?

We haven't had any announcement on this have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom