Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the other Hwang unfortunately
Wasn't he linked to Munich? Wouldn't be that shabby if so. Really wanted Batshuayi but yep doesn't look like it's happening now.
Hwang 2 in competition with Jiminez.
Hwang 1 and Guedes with Podence and Neto. Decent competition for the front 3 positions.

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All very quiet on Mitchy Batshuayi at the moment if it was close like some have said would have thought one of the "top" journalists would have picked up on it by now tbh...
Everton are also sniffing around that one.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Wasn't he linked to Munich? Wouldn't be that shabby if so. Really wanted Batshuayi but yep doesn't look like it's happening now.
Hwang 1 and Guedes with Podence and Neto. Decent competition for the front 3 positions.
Hwang 1 a minute

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So was Raul, just not Andre Silva or Ramos. Rather have Bats

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
So as Conor signs his first Everton autograph I reflected on the great team of 2018/19 and just thought how many are still here now, those gone are, Patricio, Ruddy, Coady, Saiss, Bennett, Doherty, Vinagre, Costa, Cavalerio, and Jota. Thats 10 first teamers in total , though Leo Bonatini's still with us....

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So as Conor signs his first Everton autograph I reflected on the great team of 2018/19 and just thought how many are still here now, those gone are, Patricio, Ruddy, Coady, Saiss, Bennett, Doherty, Vinagre, Costa, Cavalerio, and Jota. Thats 10 first teasers in total , though Leo Bonatini's still with us....
I guess no-one can ever now accuse us of not being evolutionary ! (based on that)

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was Guedes at the training ground, the user who posted it appears to have been made fun of on twitter because he was hiding up a tree outside compton to record it, so has deactivated his account!
So long as they don't deactivate the cowin' transfer....

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am getting confused here today. Maybe lack of sleep.

So Guedes is basically a done deal right?

Anyone else virtually guaranteed to be coming in?

MGW definitely going to Forest?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard it's one of two players,that due to a bit of confusion about the name structure I don't know which it is.
We have been linked to both previously, one very recently.
No further details except not Asian.
Name structure?

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Guedes seems to be done, and looks to have had his media this afternoon. Would think will be announced this evening

Rumours of a second person having media as well, some say the person looks asian, others say not...

No updates on mgw today

Neto rumours have been increasing to arsenal but they are apparently a load of rubbish

Coady has been pictured in his car leaving everton signing a blue shirt

Thsts it for today so far

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Guedes virtually guaranteed. He's at Wolves today.

I still hear MGW will be sold but from more reliable folks it seems Guedes is NOT the replacement. All I know ATM, apart from a suggestion that Mr Coady wasn't a happy camper on the coach back from Leeds.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Guedes seems to be done, and looks to have had his media this afternoon. Would think will be announced this evening

Rumours of a second person having media as well, some say the person looks asian, others say not...

No updates on mgw today

Neto rumours have been increasing to arsenal but they are apparently a load of rubbish

Coady has been pictured in his car leaving everton signing a blue shirt

Thsts it for today so far
I have some Indian heritage, so I can empathise totally with him

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guedes virtually guaranteed. He's at Wolves today.

I still hear MGW will be sold but from more reliable folks it seems Guedes is NOT the replacement. All I know ATM, apart from a suggestion that Mr Coady wasn't a happy camper on the coach back from Leeds.
Can't imagine an angry coady. I just don't think he has that in his locker to be fair.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Was Guedes at the training ground, the user who posted it appears to have been made fun of on twitter because he was hiding up a tree outside compton to record it, so has deactivated his account!
Probably working there and been given a rollicking.

Cuban Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
We have had doom and gloom re signings for a few weeks, with it being the 8th of the 8th Month, (allegedly a Chinese Lucky Number), has Mr Shi, finally got his pen out and signed everything off? ;)

Back
Top Bottom