Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here's a break down of nico - to me he is that this midfielder we need who can run at opposition defensive while putting a tackle in in midfield

Can anyone give me the home address for the people that put the "music" on these clips?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At a guess..

Sa
Semedo, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Neves, Moutinho
MGW
Neto, Jiminez, Guedes

…Against poorer opposition

Sa
Semedo, Collins, Kilman, RAN
Neves, Moutinho, Donk (in backline)
Neto, Jiminez, Guedes

.. Against better opposition

We have to attack Dendoncker offers nothing going forward his shooting is atrocious

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rome or Wolverhampton...

In all seriousness, Italians have often chosen to stay at home rather than playing abroad. A shame as I thought he would be a fantastic signing.
Yep, hard to name many Italian's that have played in the Premier League and done well in recent years. Jorginho is an obvious one, but he's half Brazilian so does he really count? Balotelli maybe an exception, for a short while anyway. Going back into the 2000's you have Zola, Di Canio, Di Matteo, but it's been a while.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Possibly. But any sports person would surely want to rest themselves at the highest level and the PL is the highest level at club football.

Any worker has towns/countries they prefer to live and work in. Footballers just have more power than most to make sure that happens.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's Korean looking? Did his first touch end up in the tennis club car park?

I'm joking I'm joking, chill out ;)
Was it Kendall or Burridge who used to do the pretend pick up ball and instead kick it 10 yards trick? Cannot get that out of my head now.

Also the one where he’d turn his back on the ball and trap the ball between his bum and calves.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes wouldn't be against him as he would give us the height n physicality option ......but I see goals with Ramos n Andre Silva....
I'd take either of these three happily tbf. He's a big lad Ajorque, but has some skill too. Ramos probably the best all rounder and the highest ceiling. Silva has always felt like a decent fit too

17miles

Reaction score
I've heard it's one of two players,that due to a bit of confusion about the name structure I don't know which it is.
We have been linked to both previously, one very recently.
No further details except not Asian.

Last edited:

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All very quiet on Mitchy Batshuayi at the moment if it was close like some have said would have thought one of the "top" journalists would have picked up on it by now tbh...

Back
Top Bottom