Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
or is it possible it’s because Wolves are not top 6 club, a ‘sexy’ city like London,Paris, Madrid etc.
I‘m just repeating what I’ve read on here previously.

Also, after last season’s terrible performances, some players might hesitate to sign on under Bruno.
If only we had a bit more strength in depth and kicked on last year. We could be absolutely flying.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On another note, I've just watched all Neves' goals posted by the club not long ago. How the **** is he still playing for us. Absolutely unreal player, the big boys are either stupid or Jeff is playing a blinder and he's going to sign a new contract. Sensational
This is the same as looking at YouTube clips of a player we're looking to sign and thinking he's a world-beater. They are taken out of context.
We know how good Neves has been for Wolves without a highlights clip of all his goals. We also know that he often hits Row Z . We know that he can dominate the centre of the park and pick-out passes that no one else sees and we know that he can be inconsistent and go missing in games.
Highlights are just that - highlights. They don't show the whole picture and obviously don't show the low lights.
Ever since I watched Geoffrey Mujanigi-Bia's YouTube highlights and believed he would be the next Cruyff, I've taken watching highlights with a huge pinch of salt. :D
Although Neves' goal against Derby must be up there with one of the best goals I've seen from a Wolves' player despite the (relative) poor first touch.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Haris Seferovic is any better technically or faster and he certainly isn't as good in the air as him.
Oh Jesus if we sign him then we were slow last season up top . We don't need a canal barge parked outside the box whilst crosses are coming in to no one . Mind you that was like last season so get him

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weghorst is absolute garbage. No thanks.

Apparently antivax too so the club wouldn't have him anyway. Heard that was why only Burnley took a punt on him English club-wise when his performances in Germany suggested he could've gone higher. Not that he looked that good after his first couple of games at Burnley tbf.

On Wolves transfers, sounds as though we're trying to get Goncalo Ramos from Benfica. Our club hierarchy definitely play Football Manager, Fabio Silva and Goncalo Ramos are two of the best strikers in the world on that game by about 2024! Along with Benjamin Sesko - watch us go for him next.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems you are the one getting stressed with the tone of your posts.
The tone of my posts??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It does bother me when posters make up ridiculous accusations about the club and then moan about it as if it’s true. It’s mental…
…and then to moan about the Mix when they’re then called out about it??? Geez.
Gaslighted by the crazeees.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the same as looking at YouTube clips of a player we're looking to sign and thinking he's a world-beater. They are taken out of context.
We know how good Neves has been for Wolves without a highlights clip of all his goals. We also know that he often hits Row Z . We know that he can dominate the centre of the park and pick-out passes that no one else sees and we know that he can be inconsistent and go missing in games.
Highlights are just that - highlights. They don't show the whole picture and obviously don't show the low lights.
Ever since I watched Geoffrey Mujanigi-Bia's YouTube highlights and believed he would be the next Cruyff, I've taken watching highlights with a huge pinch of salt. :D
Although Neves' goal against Derby must be up there with one of the best goals I've seen from a Wolves' player despite the (relative) poor first touch.
You couldn't let me have my 15 minutes of enjoyment before sinking a skinfull could you.

It IS incredible that we have Neves, and it is incredible that he could still be with us next year. Average he is not

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see your blind faith is intact. :)
Easy on, old chap. Not blind faith, by any means.
Surely everyone can agree that Wolves are trying to get players in? ( I know that there’s some on here who unreasonably think Wolves couldn’t do anything right but hopefully no one thinks that Wolves have no plans to sign players at all.).

With players back from internationals and the season start fast approaching,I thought we see something happening this week, …..at least today.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The tone of my posts??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It does bother me when posters make up ridiculous accusations about the club and then moan about it as if it’s true. It’s mental…
…and then to moan about the Mix when they’re then called out about it??? Geez.
Gaslighted by the crazeees.
Sometimes when I read through the posts, I read what appears to be a lot of fiction and then others, ( or the poster themselves), believe and accept that fiction to be non fiction.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely everyone can agree that Wolves are trying to get players in? ( I know that there’s some on here who unreasonably think Wolves couldn’t do anything right but hopefully no one thinks that Wolves have no plans to sign players at all.).

With players back from internationals and the season start fast approaching,I thought we see something happening this week, …..at least today.
Hence my choice of track for you, whilst you see a Sea of Joy I see a a mini tsunami approachig.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hence my choice of track for you, whilst you see a Sea of Joy I see a a mini tsunami approachig.
What I see and believe/hope is that nobody at Wolves wants to go through next season like the last horrible two.
The players, the coaching staff, Bruno , Jeff , Sellers, etc must have hated some of those games. Just human nature.
So with last summers’ transfer attempts didn’t work out and the lousy games, I presume Wolves are doing a lot to get players in.
I think there’s a lot of pressure on Jeff from within the whole Wolves organization, ( maybe even directly from Guo himself), to lead the team and club back to better football and results like our first two seasons.

Jeff is the boss and the buck stop with him and he knows it. He’s the leader……so lead. His job security is not carved in stone.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I see and believe/hope is that nobody at Wolves wants to go through next season like the last horrible two.
The players, the coaching staff, Bruno , Jeff , Sellers, etc must have hated some of those games. Just human nature.
So with last summers’ transfer attempts didn’t work out and the lousy games, I presume Wolves are doing a lot to get players in.
I think there’s a lot of pressure on Jeff from within the whole Wolves organization, ( maybe even directly from Guo himself), to lead the team and club back to better football and results like our first two seasons.

Jeff is the boss and the buck stop with him and he knows it. He’s the leader……so lead. His job security is not carved in stone.
If dependent on Jeff can only think of Fraser in Dad's Army "We're doomed I tell ya doooooomed"

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably making 2+2 add up to 7 but a private jet due into Brum tomorrow from Cascias in Portugal at 1115
Didn't we used to have a thread for tracking flights ?
Does Gestifute have its own dedicated jet or do they just hire one on an 'as and when' basis ?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Know we have a bit of a ding-dong but do yourself a favour and listen, brilliant group, now back to evil Jeff and the oriental Bhattis. ;)
I thought we were enjoying the ding dong as w’re all bored. And the weather here has been lousy…no summer yet, mostly rain and overcast days all though June and up to now. Oh, a few fleeting miserly little crumbs of sunshine begrudgingly here and there…..mostly there.

Ok, enjoy the weekend and I’ll let you get back to writing your novel……
Jeff Shi: Jingping’s puppet to ruin English football. ….:cool::)

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably making 2+2 add up to 7 but a private jet due into Brum tomorrow from Cascias in Portugal at 1115
2+2=5
Private jet from Genoa into Halfpenny Green today.
Cambiaso incoming to replace the exit of RAN

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think they might have plans. But I do fear they've no money until players are sold.

Because there really is an awful amount of players out there, that could improve our options. So if we end up with nobody, I'll not accept the "We couldn't find the right player", or "We tried, but unfortunately it was a very difficult window".

Honestly thought I appreciate your stoic optimism Vancouver, even if I don't share it. Keep it up, and hopefully you're faith is proven right.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought we were enjoying the ding dong as w’re all bored. And the weather here has been lousy…no summer yet, mostly rain and overcast days all though June and up to now. Oh, a few fleeting miserly little crumbs of sunshine begrudgingly here and there…..mostly there.

You've got a climate catastrophe too.
We are having to deal with a bit of sunshine in July. The planet is collapsing even quicker than our club's purchasing policy.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Enjoy your summer.... Meanwhile in London...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they might have plans. But I do fear they've no money until players are sold.

Because there really is an awful amount of players out there, that could improve our options. So if we end up with nobody, I'll not accept the "We couldn't find the right player", or "We tried, but unfortunately it was a very difficult window".

Honestly thought I appreciate your stoic optimism Vancouver, even if I don't share it. Keep it up, and hopefully you're faith is proven right.
They do have money they just dont want to spend it.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do have money they just dont want to spend it.
I agree that they don’t want to and although Fosun want Wolves to be self sustaining, I think/hope that Fosun slide £80 to £100m our way……..however a genuine concern is Fosun’s cash crunch.

But Wolves are like many other investments and sometimes the parent corporation needs to protect or grow that investment eg….if Fosun own a large residential or commercial building, they will have to repipe it or install a new membrane or roof. Many times those funds have to come from a bank loan or HQ. You only defer improvements for so long.

The best thing in us fans favour, imo, is that the players themselves will be expecting and wanting to put last two seasons dross behind them other wise Jeff might have transfer requests start landing on his desk. He’s got to keep the squad reasonably happy and that’s our ace.

Fingers crossed but this could be a watershed season for us.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
2+2=5
Private jet from Genoa into Halfpenny Green today.
Cambiaso incoming to replace the exit of RAN
I genuinely have no knowledge here… would Ha’penney Green genuinely receive these types of flights if it was a private jet with a player on?

Would it be a more obvious place to look for a potential arrival rather than Brum?

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so moving onto things more exciting. Thinking of painting the fence at the weekend , any colour suggestions ??

Back
Top Bottom