Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be careful, you will
The guy who made that post mentioned this friendly last night. I am beginning to think what he said was the truth!
Yes he did mention the friendly with forest green which is a tad worrying

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My update from last couple of days ..
No offer made yet for Nunes
No movement on Almeida [was told 3 weeks ago furthest forward in deals] guessing replacement if Mouts left ..
Nothing amongst Agents chat about new signings .. but 1 did say 2 loans under discussion .. one further down the line and one just started but no names ..
An agent did say a couple of weeks ago Nico Gonzales on loan was possibility as Mendes wants him to play regularly next season but nothing since and if I put 2+2 together will get 5 and be wrong
Sorry cant give good news on imminent signings

Does not sound great at all. Deary me!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not a doom and gloom merchant, and i still think if our best 11 from last season is fit and firing we are a good side, but i still think as it stands we are relegation battle material. We look a bit tired and in need of a freshen up. We are still 3 players short imo.
I think our best 11 is mid table. Any mid table side with injuries or a lack of form risks joining the relegation battle.

OH MY GOD A SIGNING

DeWolfMan60

Reaction score
Why do none of our players appear to have any monetary value to other teams. We only seem to be able to shift players out on loan whi then return to us. Nobody wants to pay us fees for our players

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be careful, you will

Yes he did mention the friendly with forest green which is a tad worrying

Isnt there a picture taken of Sellars on the post as well? Too much of a coincidence that it has come out we are playing them today after what that guy said last night. I wouldnt be surprised at all if what he is saying is correct which is very worrying.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont mean to **** on any chips but this signing for the academy was on the u18/u23's page yesterday. We've signed a player called Dom Plank from Dorking for the u18's as well.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A fight against relegation should be sort of exciting I guess.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We have let go ruddy, marcal, saiss, trincao so far. Arguably “replaced” by just toti and chiquinho plus the new keeper. But its not an upgrade anywhere just a smaller wage bill. I think we may literally see no new faces if moutinho signs, neves stays and mgw stays
Not ideal obviously, but If we see Fabio, Chiquinho, MGW, Toti and Mosquera in and around the line-up on the first day of the season I can live with it.

If we aren't getting new players in, Bruno can at least start blooding the youngsters.

Last edited:

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think our best 11 is mid table. Any mid table side with injuries or a lack of form risks joining the relegation battle.

OH MY GOD A SIGNING

I think we showed last season we can be european challengers, but we dont have the depth to sustain it.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So team starting season is

Sa
Jonny Kilman Coady Toti RAN
Neves Donck
MGW
Raul Neto

Subs Sarkic, Boly, Podence, Traore, Chiquinho, Silva, Cundle, Bueno, Jordao

with Semedo to come back from injury.

Traore will go with right offer - Corbeanu to replace?

Definitely a CB and CM light plus no real cover for injuries. Doesn’t feel like relegation material but start leaking goals and we would be. Equally doesn’t feel like top half material.

Wouldn’t have gone to South America if not trying to sign players. So no panic yet. Would prefer business to be sorted in next fortnight so Lage can build style he wants. Quite relaxed we’re not being public about potential signings - bonkers to be open as risk losing players to “bigger“ clubs.

Glass still half full, but a small hole in it and convinced Jeff has supped some when I wasn’t looking!

Last edited:

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
a 'lower' ranked Premier League side have bidded 23m forr Depay, highly unlikely its us but you know its something.

Imagine its Everton or Fulham

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can name our starting 11 for the first game of the season because there wont be any new names at the Molineux.
Fosun came to Wolvo to get into Europe on the cheap. Nearly happened for a couple of seasons and fizzled out for several reasons. There maybe a bit of posturing to come but no money will change hands away from the Fosun coffers.
I will get some flack on here but we will see who is right on day 1.
We had a chance at big time and blew it losing to **** clubs desparate to avoid relegation.
Why? Theres no killer instinct at Wolves. Without it you will get nowhere.
Don't agree with all of this, but your last 2 lines hit the nail on the head.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it’s an I hate fosun day today….. great to see a few more jumping on the band wagon.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are different players but unlike quite a few on here I rate Phillips and he will do very well at Man City, in my opinion.
He'll be back up to Rodri. A big price to pay for someone to sit on the bench but, unlike us, Citeh can afford it.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not a doom and gloom merchant, and i still think if our best 11 from last season is fit and firing we are a good side, but i still think as it stands we are relegation battle material. We look a bit tired and in need of a freshen up. We are still 3 players short imo.
We’ve needed a freshen up for 3 years. The whole thing went stale in feb. We beyond question need a cb and another type of cm b2b with another forward

D

Deleted member (smith)

What a shambles of a transfer window….no good players want to come to wolves…they all want a big six team.

Life was so much better as a mid championship team when we could get in players to improve the team.

Back
Top Bottom