Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's looking promising but I might be wrong but I'm reading it as we have only agreed with Sporting and are still negotiating with Nunes which was always going to be the hard part. So still until he is unveiled I'm not allowing myself to get to excited
Uncle Jorge is involved so I really wouldn’t worry about it.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Percy saying personal terms to be agreed, surely with Uncle Jorge that was agreed some time ago?

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If any of you are now wide awake and struggling to sleep. Please feel free to navigate to Fab Romano's tweet about us signing Nunes and just read the comments.
Absolutely unreal.
Cannot believe this.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
If any of you are now wide awake and struggling to sleep. Please feel free to navigate to Fab Romano's tweet about us signing Nunes and just read the comments.
Absolutely unreal.
Cannot believe this.
Haha! Just been doing exactly this, love to see the pool and utd fans so salty!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Apparently he is pretty reliable. Not the best sounding reason, but only way to get himself to the club he thinks he should be at is to play brilliantly for us - so doesn't bother me a jot

We aren't a big fish and players that will improve us won't want to come.

If they treat the club with respect and play to there ability. Then that's all that matters.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Apparently he is pretty reliable. Not the best sounding reason, but only way to get himself to the club he thinks he should be at is to play brilliantly for us - so doesn't bother me a jot
Boly, Jota and Neves all didn’t want to come to Wolves initially, but then they all fell in love with the club, so Im not too worried about that.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming the Nunes deal goes through, then I am starting to believe the club has a proper plan for the squad, and I will happily row back on my criticism from earlier this window and after last summer.

Collins is a good match for Kilman at the back, allowing us to move to a back four.

Guedes is a good match for Neto, giving us two very similar attacking forwards either side of a number 9.

Nunes is a good match for Neves, giving us balance in central midfield.

Silva is ripping it up on loan this season, as Morgan did last season.

Sign another striker to provide cover and competition for Raul, and we have a properly strong and balanced first team.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I mean I would say we’re a quality striker away from him being at the type of club he wants to be at (Contending for top 4) if the likes of RAN, Collins, Kilman, Neves, Guedes, Neto, MGW continue to improve.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean I would say we’re a quality striker away from him being at the type of club he wants to be at (Contending for top 4) if the likes of RAN, Collins, Kilman, Neves, Guedes, Neto, MGW continue to improve.

To think that we were challenging for the top 4 in Jan - with the players added (and to be added hopefully) I genuinely think we can

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To think that we were challenging for the top 4 in Jan - with the players added (and to be added hopefully) I genuinely think we can
I think even if we do sign a striker in this window, realistically this is still a very young side with probably one of the lowest average starting age in the league. I’d take progression this year from all of our younger players and a top 10 finish. Next season with another year of experience under the belt for the likes of Kilman, Collins, RAN, MGW, Neto, the sky is the limit.

I doubt we’ll get Goncalo Ramos as well in this window (if we did then that would be another serious statement of intent), but if we got someone like Ajorque or Batshuayi in I’d be happy. Provide some competition and depth behind Jimenez, who hopefully with much improved service will be back to his pre-injury form, and then Silva comes back next year after banging in 40 goals for Anderlecht and we have some serious depth up top.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think even if we do sign a striker in this window, realistically this is still a very young side with probably one of the lowest average starting age in the league. I’d take progression this year from all of our younger players and a top 10 finish. Next season with another year of experience under the belt for the likes of Kilman, Collins, RAN, MGW, Neto, the sky is the limit.

I doubt we’ll get Goncalo Ramos as well in this window (if we did then that would be another serious statement of intent), but if we got someone like Ajorque or Batshuayi in I’d be happy. Provide some competition and depth behind Jimenez, who hopefully with much improved service will be back to his pre-injury form, and then Silva comes back next year after banging in 40 goals for Anderlecht and we have some serious depth up top.
Agree it’s defo a season or two before this squad is at its best, but I really think the addition of Nunes if it happens, and a focal point, could make us a really really good team as soon as it takes the pitch

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thelwell had already left months before the summer we signed Hoever btw

He was still a pet project for him. We just didn't get the chance to get the deal over the line while he was here.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
We're going to get a good striker on a loan to buy, aren't we...

giphy.gif

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow....!

Might be time to get on laying those Wolves relegation odds. They will change massively before the end of the month, irrespective of results.

Back
Top Bottom