Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

R

reanswolf

Good grief! If you’re going to criticise, the least you can do is have the right context.
The discussion I was having was with Ponty, amongst others, about ****ting all over the club with crappy attitudes. Wolfslair then joined in latterly defending ONE post, just one, from Ponty.
I held you in higher regard on this site mate, so I’m surprised you’ve sprang to the defence of someone without being fully informed.
I’m just getting old. I thought your response was to Wolflair who was explaining how he feels clubs should and can approach a transfer strategy.

If I misconstrued the wider debate and context my apologies.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m just getting old. I thought your response was to Wolflair who was explaining how he feels clubs should and can approach a transfer strategy.

If I misconstrued the wider debate and context my apologies.
No problem pal, appreciate it. :hearteyes:

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Match thread:

This lineup is ****, Bruno has no idea

God Traore is a waste of space / oh no he isnt

God Moutinho is a waste of space / oh no he isnt

Why did we sell Jota

Coady is holding us back

We need an (insert archaic archetype that no longer exists - box to box MF, hard man, outside inside wing half back)

We need to (insert trendy footie term - low block, gegenpress, regista, half spaces, overload)

Oh we won / drew and we’re 8th

Well it’s no thanks to Jeff / Sellars / Vinny

We’re going to Europe I reckon!

——-

There you go no need to read them now
Youmissed out we are going down

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right.
Been away for 3 days due to this error can you fill me in on all the incomings please.
McNeill to Everton £20+ million.
Vinagre to Everton loan.
Martinez to Yanited £45million
Kounde to Barcelona £50million.
Richards to Palace £10million.
Mbabu to Fulham £7million.
Scamacca to West Ham £35million.

Hope that helps.

Oh wait a minute! :)

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he didn’t, he re hashed what everyone is guessing anyway, don’t start painting a picture of him being the new messiah because he’s guessing, like the rest of us.

Does anyone seriously think that anyone that was genuinely ITK at wolves would have their name as ‘Molineux insider’ seriously? He’s feeding you information you can get anywhere because he knows people on here are desperate to know info
Yes he did. I didnt say i believed he was from the club. Just pointed out what he said might happen.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will beat Leeds
Sa
Jonny Collins Kilman Alt Nouri
Neves
Podence Gibbs White Moutinho Neto
Hwang???? If fit

If Raul was fit and replaced Hwang I believe that team could achieve top 7/8
It’s the injuries and lack of strength in depth that will drop us to 11/12
However I think we all know Dendocker will be shoe horned into the starting line up somehow which will further weaken us

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-4 players is 70-80 million quid and that still wouldn't allow us to compete with top 4 unless we got lucky with signings and injuries. Villa, everton and many others have tried the throw money route and failed, then got left with expensive signings they can't shift.

I'd love us to try at least but where does that money come from? Can only be from sales, but few are buying at top dollar.
I’ve said that I think Wolves might spend £80m or more to back Bruno, ( I’m not quite so confident now). The money is always there…….it’s just a question of whether they want to spend or not, regardless of selling Neves or Adama.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will beat Leeds
Sa
Jonny Collins Kilman Alt Nouri
Neves
Podence Gibbs White Moutinho Neto
Hwang???? If fit

If Raul was fit and replaced Hwang I believe that team could achieve top 7/8
It’s the injuries and lack of strength in depth that will drop us to 11/12
However I think we all know Dendocker will be shoe horned into the starting line up somehow which will further weaken us
Sa won't be playing he's still not fit.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which bit?
It’s kinda strange don’t you think, that posters can splurge whatever hateful bilge about the club, yet when I refuse to judge until after the window shuts, I’m an OTT ostrich, Superfan :tearsofjoy:
So true.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve said that I think Wolves might spend £80m or more to back Bruno, ( I’m not quite so confident now). The money is always there…….it’s just a question of whether they want to spend or not, regardless of selling Neves or Adama.
I think we’re making an all out push for Nunes, so I can see 80M being spent (Collins fee included).

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a load of supercilious crap.

I’ll tell you what is “getting annoying”- the lack of investment & forward planning. Not just in this window, but in the last few.

Our squad was paper thin last season. And the situation as it stands is worse today.

If you have come on here on a semi official capacity, I suggest you choose your words more carefully, because I assure you that my annoyance at the club this (and the past few windows) is probably greater than your annoyance at Wolves fans discussing a Wolves transfer window (or lack of) on a Wolves forum.

If you want to make a statement, do it in an official capacity & don’t hide behind a pseudonym on this forum.

A couple of seasons ago, we were on the edge of really achieving something, but lack of squad management has stopped that on its tracks. And if you look at the number of players on the final year of their contract, the situation next season could be a whole lot worse unless something is done & the right message is sent out now.
it’s not yet 7am here so haven’t read all the posts but I doubt we’ll get a reply from this poster.
Personally, I don’t think he’s legit and having a laugh at us.
Posing as an ITK is immature.
Don‘t feed him.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we’re making an all out push for Nunes, so I can see 80M being spent (Collins fee included).
Part of my thinking is that Jeff is left with little choice.

He‘s seen how fast our fortunes can change……two fantastic season under Nuno and then two terrible one with Nuno and his new boy Bruno.
Either of the last two seasons could have seen us finishing much lower……much lower. ( That could deter new players from joining this window).

Also, the players too must be kept reasonably happy or they might want out of a potentially sinking ship. They know their careers could take a hit if Wolves don’t change this season. Jeff can’t afford to have a disgruntled squad.

Ergo, Wolves need to splash the cash.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it’s not yet 7am here so haven’t read all the posts but I doubt we’ll get a reply from this poster.
Personally, I don’t think he’s legit and having a laugh at us.
Posing as an ITK is immature.
Don‘t feed him.
This raises many, many unanswerable questions, which go right to the very top. Like, how did you post in red…? o_O

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Sarkic then
Unlikely.
From the E&S 'Sarkic has suffered a minor setback with a small hamstring issue that kept him out of the Besiktas friendly, while he is also unlikely to feature in Portugal this weekend.'

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This raises many, many unanswerable questions, which go right to the very top. Like, how did you post in red…? o_O
Red? What red?……what ya talking about ?

ok ok….lol ( not sure if you’re being serious but just in case…….).

As you start a post, up on the top of your post, ( NOT top of Mix page), on the left hand side where you have options for bold or italics , you’ll see 3 vertical dots just to the right of the big and small Ts.
Click on them and a menu will drop down on which you’ll see an artist’s palette symbol. Click on that and a selection of colours will appear.
Choose your colour and away you go.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Red? What red?……what ya talking about ?

ok ok….lol ( not sure if you’re being serious but just in case…….).

As you start a post, up on the top of your post, ( NOT top of Mix page), on the left hand side where you have options for bold or italics , you’ll see 3 vertical dots just to the right of the big and small Ts.
Click on them and a menu will drop down on which you’ll see an artist’s palette symbol. Click on that and a selection of colours will appear.
Choose your colour and away you go.
So we could colour Co-ordinate the posts…..green a transfer, Orange a rumour and red for random ramblings and moaning so I can ignore them.

If you’re colour blind then tough - go back to watching snooker in black and white.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlikely.
From the E&S 'Sarkic has suffered a minor setback with a small hamstring issue that kept him out of the Besiktas friendly, while he is also unlikely to feature in Portugal this weekend.'
You just know that Jackson Smith will be in goal against Leeds whilst we scramble to make an emergency loan signing :rolleyes:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to make an account to say It's getting rather annoying seeing fans on twitter and on here put down people at the club for lack of transfers. Work is going on behind the scenes. We do check Mol Mix, we do check #wwfc hashtag. We do care. We want at least 2 players in before the end of the window. Various negotiations happening at different stages. Nothing close at the moment, however that could change for a L2B target next week if a certain Bundesliga club manages to get a striker in

Relax. Trust me
Is your alterego Doris?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we could colour Co-ordinate the posts…..green a transfer, Orange a rumour and red for random ramblings and moaning so I can ignore them.

If you’re colour blind then tough - go back to watching snooker in black and white.
Are you nuts?
If we try that, you’ll have the mods trying to keep us all on the right colours and then ban us back to black for a week. :)

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I am for real and I am Sorry that my dyslexia offends you….

My learning difficulty and the mistakes/shortcuts I use from time to time do not reduce my point or my football knowledge or intelligence just means I am prone to spelling and punctuation mistakes.

Sorry I said Notts Forrest, was for speed of typing as when I post longer messages I am more prone to missing words and letters which happens in my posts more often than not.

However based on your opening I will make sure to negate your points based on spelling and punctuation mistakes and mock your intelligence also…..

I am not a sheep, I simply talk to lots of football fans and base my opinion on that and what I read as an individual. My opinion is also based on my former job that I did for over 15 years and loved every second of……
Those who use spelling errors as the focal point of their argument against someone generally don't have much of an argument at all.

Last edited:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posted all the last post in white, just don't want you guys getting so excited at all the snippets I've posted.

Not.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which bit?
It’s kinda strange don’t you think, that posters can splurge whatever hateful bilge about the club, yet when I refuse to judge until after the window shuts, I’m an OTT ostrich, Superfan :tearsofjoy:
You are mocking people for their disabilities, it is ableist.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the sporting match being shown on YouTube/wolves tv? I might give it a watch as I don’t know much about Nunes and interested to see if he a) plays b) what the buzz is about

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the sporting match being shown on YouTube/wolves tv? I might give it a watch as I don’t know much about Nunes and interested to see if he a) plays b) what the buzz is about
You have to pay £5 to watch it on Wolves TV/Facebook, but it is being broadcast on Portuguese TV if you're able to access those channels!

Back
Top Bottom