Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
So.....does this mean 4atb?
I remember Bruno saying he wanted the option of using a back four - either as an in-game tactical switch or against teams that we need to control possession and break down. I would say that we will still use the back five against the top teams or teams that are ripe for more of a counter-attacking tactic. Collins is comfortable in both systems. Great signing if we get it across the line.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's really, really not...
Agree he's decent but I'd want a more natural defensive midfielder. I'd say he's more of a Dendonker-type player? So if Utd offered us 45m plus McTominay I'd be inclined to push for more...

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Good signing and typical of found
Young,talented with room for improvement and if he did become a star and one of the big boys came in with silly money a good profit to be made

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I live up in the land of the clayheads and they speak very highly of Collins. Combination of him and Kilman has potential to be a top 6 pairing.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Question for Cornwall et al was Collins one of those that you’d heard was signing this week?
No ..honestly out of the blue a CB was not mentioned but Collins will fit in perfectly .. agreement with the 2 Young S Americans reached but Agents are slowing it up of fees and sell on percentages ..

ballboy#2

Reaction score
Seduce a lot? That gives me an unpleasant image of Jeff in his best lingerie with a rose between his teeth.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have watched that

Seduce a lot? That gives me an unpleasant image of Jeff in his best lingerie with a rose between his teeth.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have watched that Laurence Bassini video.
Hobbs has skills

Back
Top Bottom