Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The goal that never was ?

JAIRDUCOCHET

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was It only me , but from where I sat in the Billy Q it seemed that Reading had a goal' over the line ' just before Keogh's miss at the other end. They say things equal themselves out in Football.

D

dr cool

it looked over to me, but we should have scored 30 seconds later.

D

dazmanwolf

Oh well....a little less humiliation isn't a bad thing! ;)

M

-MTW-

I was in the NB and couldn't be 100% certain but it didn't look over the line to me.

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
I was level with it in the Billy wright, and it looked 100% over the line, i'd like to see it again, but It was a goal in my opinion

W

wolvesman

We thought it was over the line, but couldn't understand no reaction from the Reading players:eek:

T

tentonipete

we thought it was definitely over the line too.

BUT

it came from a corner which should have been a goal kick.

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
We thought it was over the line, but couldn't understand no reaction from the Reading players:eek:

They are probably just unsure as to what constitutes a goal now-a-days after the shambles at Watford the other week.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sat almost in line with it in the Steve Bull and didn't think it was a goal. Looked as though it was cleared off the line from my position.

L

Law's Bus

Didn't look over the line from my seat in the North Bank - though it was very, very close!

M

Mancwolf

Sat almost completely level with the goal in the BW Upper and thought it definitely wasn't a goal. Brilliant clearance by Kevin Foley

Back
Top Bottom