Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Football League Show.

Doug

Groupie
Reaction score
Good stuff, although it's been difficult enough staying awake for long enough during Match of the Day to watch our usual "last in the pecking order" slot.

I'll stand no chance with this! :D

F

FLEET WOLF

Good stuff, although it's been difficult enough staying awake for long enough during Match of the Day to watch our usual "last in the pecking order" slot.

I'll stand no chance with this! :D

I've got into the habit of watching MOTD on sunday mornings when it is repeated-that way I can sometimes whiz through some games to get to ours, usually at the end. Presumably the Football League show isn't repeated?

H

Hatch End

Will we be last, even on the Football League Show ( after the 4th division games? )

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was hoping ITV or Sky would get the rights so the show would be on at a decent time.

R

Rodger Johnson

Great news , got to get the recording scheduled on my sky + box.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it whenever I go onto the Daily Mail website I'm always distracted by the other articles... I'm looking at the world's biggest pool now! :p

D

Dewsburywolf

Why is it whenever I go onto the Daily Mail website I'm always distracted by the other articles... I'm looking at the world's biggest pool now! :p

Does it have bikini clad/bathing suited babes on it or are just looking at water?

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on iplayer.

It is on iplayer but the $$$$ers don't put it on there for long, I missed the last two and really wanted to watch them, if they were on iplayer it must have been for a day!

Really glad this will be on next season, it's great going to the games and watching the highlights later. Hopefully we get a fair few feature games at the beginning of the show.

Back
Top Bottom