Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The fantastic Wolves Shop

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have an item that I brought online (80s retro top)

Need to return it to size down and try on L, I would like to do the most common sense thing of taking it into the shop and doing it that way

Before I know those idiots are likely gonna make my journey wasted and tell me online is a completely separate thing - can anyone confirm/clarify my suspicions?

Of course the delivery came with **** all, not even any paperwork.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Need to return it to size down and try on L, I would like to do the most common sense thing of taking it into the shop and doing it that way

Before I know those idiots are likely gonna make my journey wasted and tell me online is a completely separate thing - can anyone confirm/clarify my suspicions?

Confirmation email? I've took previous shirts back to return. No issues. Last season though that.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confirmation email? I've took previous shirts back to return. No issues. Last season though that.
Just your bog standard online type of receipt really bud.

I'll take it back, see what they say, quite fancy a laugh because you just know because it is Wolves it ain't gonna be straight forward

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As we know Jeff reads the mix, I'm guessing he'll dm you any minute to offer to bring one round this evening.
After all, customers are the lifeblood of the club.*

*Unless you're one of those pesky 'legacy fans', in which case, forget it, you're stuck with it & you'll be flogged to the first club that comes in for your support.
Probably the Tescos.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rather stupidly they’ve now decided anything bought online must be returned via on online portal and cannot be taken to the megastore. I’ve done it a couple of times it’s painless but takes a while.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do say it should be done through the online portal but I've taken shirts back to the club shop before and they've been accommodating. I came up from Reigate too, so it was something of a relief

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
They’ve been good with stuff I’ve brought recently but admittedly I’ve returned using that in locker thing they are using. I like the fact you don’t need labels though. I sent back and ordered a new one as opposed to trying to exchange when I wanted a different size.

Doesn’t really help with your question!

GV Wolf

Reaction score

Why are they idiots? Are they the ones who bought a wrong sized top? Go to the club shop next time and try one before buying.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why are they idiots? Are they the ones who bought a wrong sized top? Go to the club shop next time and try one before buying.
Because you send it back to the same location as the bloody shop!

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you play up Front? If so they'll stick your name on it and give you a game. Your our only hope now .
Couldn't help but notice that they sent me an e-mail inviting us to buy any (one of the three) shirt option(s) with the name 'Doyle' on the back. The guy hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet...

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The latest retro tops come up large. So I’m obviously an idiot also by ordering my usual size and found it was too big.

To be fair the thread title and the tone of your post made it sound like they had screwed you over when in fact you made the error and at this stage hadn't even given the club a chance to help you resolve it!

Size errors happen, at least it was down!

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice that they sent me an e-mail inviting us to buy any (one of the three) shirt option(s) with the name 'Doyle' on the back. The guy hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet...

Standard practice for clubs to do this! Bet we sold tonnes with the likes of Neves and Jota on before they'd played a game!!!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair the thread title and the tone of your post made it sound like they had screwed you over when in fact you made the error and at this stage hadn't even given the club a chance to help you resolve it!

The fact you can’t take an online purchase back to a store that is located right where they want you to return it to is utterly ridiculous.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score

The tone of my post? Think you’ve mixed posts up. It might be worth you reading things again.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any pics,?

Can't you keep it in the wardrobe till the middle age spread becomes more noticeable?

How dare you ask for a refund/exchange, it's not bloody primark!

Last edited:

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah typical Mix, let's moan about something that I can imagine happening but hasn't.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact you can’t take an online purchase back to a store that is located right where they want you to return it to is utterly ridiculous.
I bought this year's home shirt online and needed another size so went into the Megastore and exchanged with no problem whatsoever

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought this year's home shirt online and needed another size so went into the Megastore and exchanged with no problem whatsoever
Maybe you got lucky? Website says this

The Wolves megastore are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for items purchased online.

Back
Top Bottom