Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The ****e (H) - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 4184
  • Start date

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Evening, you rang?

You should steam roller us. No doubt about that.
Suggest that your club should be planning for inevitable relegation. Signing a load of Fat Sam's old-boy geriatric cronies on nice long lucrative contracts seems an ideal way for you to do so

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. A confession that I really like Frank Skinner. Working class not done very well. Had a very bad start in life but educated himself and did well. This might not make me sound very cool bit he has done some amazing podcasts about his favourite poems over the last year.

Further confession, I also really like Adrian Chiles, he's brilliant on Radio 5.

Right, as you were.
I’ll help you temper it out, I know someone who knows the Astle family, let’s say Jeff may have been a nice bloke but there’s some skeletons further down the line!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll help you temper it out, I know someone who knows the Astle family, let’s say Jeff may have been a nice bloke but there’s some skeletons further down the line!
I'm sure that is probably true of some of our past stars too.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very nice comments regarding Raul on dingle watch which I respect. That being said I still hope we annihilate them.

NO MERCY!!!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****in hate these ****ers so much.

Get this Everton match out the way, as this is all I can think about.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one who dislikes villa more at this stage? With Albion it’s like kicking a dog when it’s down and the majority of them know they’re ****. Maybe it’s just been too long and I’ve forgotten how much I hate them.

mrboing

Reaction score
Suggest that your club should be planning for inevitable relegation. Signing a load of Fat Sam's old-boy geriatric cronies on nice long lucrative contracts seems an ideal way for you to do so
I'd have taken the inevitable and stuck with Bilic but then again I haven't potentially piddled 200m up the wall.

The gap between the squads is huge, everyone knows that. About the only thing I can say positive is we have been largely better away than at home. I have a feeling you'll win but I'm a workmanlike manner.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh.

Perhaps: ‘Win and win well’?

Sorry, but I found that really painful. Really shouldn’t have done, but I did.
Personally l don't care about the terminology as long as we win and play our part in sending the six fingered, seven toed, footballing version of the missing link, back to where they belong. Chumps in the Chump....

D

Deleted member 5910

Anything less than 5-0 and I will be on this forum fuming
No chance of a 5-0. We've all seen Wolves struggle against deep-lying blocks enough to know that. Our biggest margin of victory under Nuno in the Prem is 3-0 (West Ham, Norwich, Everton). I can see this being a cagey and frustrating one as Sam inevitably parks the bus. 1-0 is the likeliest result for me, with Neto popping up with a goal or maybe Saiss from a set-piece. If we can nick a goal in the first 20 minutes, it will be a more comfortable one.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if we manage to avoid a jammy defeat with their performance of the season, we won’t give them a pasting. We don’t do pastings, a resolute 2-0 maybe.
A 2-0 pasting similar to Villa in 17/18 would do me. Never seen a team dominated as badly as Villa were that day. A repeat of that would be fine even if we didn't put 5 past them

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A 2-0 pasting similar to Villa in 17/18 would do me. Never seen a team dominated as badly as Villa were that day. A repeat of that would be fine even if we didn't put 5 past them

Don't give Cheatface Snodgrass any dangerous free kicks, though. :rolleyes: Even though we totally dominated them, didn't he hit the bar towards the end?

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see @mrboing is back, what's your assessment of your players now as you were quite "optimistic" of their chances of stepping up to Premier League level before the season started

mrboing

Reaction score
I see @mrboing is back, what's your assessment of your players now as you were quite "optimistic" of their chances of stepping up to Premier League level before the season started
Memory is a funny old thing- here was my view:
Being honest - yes, I'd expect us to go back down next season given the gulf at the minute. Would take a lot of rabbits out of hat's to bridge in one go.

Check back if you don't believe me. Season before that I said we would go up. Season before that I said we would finish 4th or 5th.

If Allardyce keeps us up it will be a miracle.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Want it to be 2:30pm with us sitting in 25 points already, ugh.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the second thread you've posted this in

1 - How much time are you spending reading Albion forums exactly?
2 - Why would anyone care what anonymous internet ***** think about them?
3 - Are you **** stirring on purpose, or inadvertently?
4) Im annoyed because we are giving them the opportunity to have a laugh at us.

In answer to number 1, it was sent to me by a pal. Not that I have to justify my time to you.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4) Im annoyed because we are giving them the opportunity to have a laugh at us.

In answer to number 1, it was sent to me by a pal. Not that I have to justify my time to you.

I don't give a flying what people think about us, the proof of the pudding will be played out on Saturday.

If we've got the balls to go for it, we'll win.

bully9

Reaction score
Am I the only one who dislikes villa more at this stage? With Albion it’s like kicking a dog when it’s down and the majority of them know they’re ****. Maybe it’s just been too long and I’ve forgotten how much I hate them.
No mate , i promise you now no 1 hates them vile ****s more than me. If for some reason you do, you need help and lots of it

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Memory is a funny old thing- here was my view:
Being honest - yes, I'd expect us to go back down next season given the gulf at the minute. Would take a lot of rabbits out of hat's to bridge in one go.

Check back if you don't believe me. Season before that I said we would go up. Season before that I said we would finish 4th or 5th.

If Allardyce keeps us up it will be a miracle.
Brave chap to be pro WBA on this Forum! You've been reasonable on the whole. Whilst I am in the minority being a Wolves fan not bothered about the Albion particularly, I have had bad dreams remembering us winning at the Albion (Crainie's match) when had been awful for months and not won a game. Your defence is crap but so are our strikers...... Could be dour 90 minutes. Pointless predicting really.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope that Nuno and the players understand how massive this is, how much bigger it is than Blues and Villa, and just how much they have to win!

Back
Top Bottom