Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The ****e (H) - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 4184
  • Start date

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dingle Watch Thread -

Their pre match thoughts -

They have their best player, Gallagher suspended for this match....so we really need to give them an absolute pasting..
And he's not their best player. He's a Chelsea 3rd teamer who will probably never make the grade for them (or even get the chance).
Actually looks look ok though , wouldn't mind us signing him when Chelsea sell him.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And he's not their best player. He's a Chelsea 3rd teamer who will probably never make the grade for them (or even get the chance).
Actually looks look ok though , wouldn't mind us signing him when Chelsea sell him.

He’s a really good player. I’ve actually watched him a lot in the flesh too due to work. Not that it matters too much, you can tell who’s good and who isn’t from the tele. Not making the grade for Chelsea doesn’t mean you’re not good. Look at Salah and De Bruyne. For us, man for man we’re well ahead of them, but him being out is a bonus. Just like us missing Jimenez, Podence and either of our good left backs is a bonus for our opposition.

Sadly they’ve got to win at some point and their manager will have them up for this. They haven’t been playing with much intensity but if we match them for effort we should shine through comfortably.

Reactions: DPE
D

Deleted member 4184

My Albion mates said that he's their best player tbf, he always seems to stand out when I watch them play

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if we will get a pre-match visitation from that **** @mrboing? His pre-season predictions about how they could spend three and six (17.5p to you younger types, lol) and still be competitive/do well aren't exactly coming true..... Our predictions certainly seem to be...

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I wonder if we will get a pre-match visitation from that **** @mrboing? His pre-season predictions about how they could spend three and six (17.5p to you younger types, lol) and still be competitive/do well aren't exactly coming true..... Our predictions certainly seem to be...
Post match if the unthinkable happens

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weirdly reminds me of the game years ago when we had not won for ages and against all the odds won at the Hawthorns with goals by Crainie, Clark and ????

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have another site too:

Optimistic bunch, NOT, lol....
Have you read the song one of the thick ****ers has composed? Hilarious, 30 years of hurt? Errrrr in that 30 years they’ve won....... oh yeah **** all. Been to Europe errrrr.... oh yeah. So basically 30 years of what you thick ****ers have had you dick splash.

I genuinely hope Sawyers scores another wonder OG boyhood baggie and all that *******s

mrboing

Reaction score
Evening, you rang?

You should steam roller us. No doubt about that.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you read the song one of the thick ****ers has composed? Hilarious, 30 years of hurt? Errrrr in that 30 years they’ve won....... oh yeah **** all. Been to Europe errrrr.... oh yeah. So basically 30 years of what you thick ****ers have had you dick splash.

I genuinely hope Sawyers scores another wonder OG boyhood baggie and all that *******s
Missed that, which thread?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 7/1 thread on page 4, be careful not to split your sides laughing, the composer obviously sees themselves as a Skinner wannabe
TY. Skinner after 20 pints perhaps... That's probably why the Boggie **** went dry...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fust time I've bin on their forum,but to be honest it's better than the ****ing dandy.And that Liam the Baggie is a right ****ing Scrammel.****ting ****ing bricks at ya.

D

Deleted member 4184

Another advantage for us is that previously we had players like Karl Henry, Hennessey, Craddock etc who knew what this match meant to us.....when now we have Neves and Moutinho etc who will be thinking "who the **** are west brom, they're ****!" so it should just be another game to them and not mean anything extra...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fust time I've bin on their forum,but to be honest it's better than the ****ing dandy.And that Liam the Baggie is a right ****ing Scrammel.****ting ****ing bricks at ya.
Did you come across Jacko? What a complete and utter tool....

I have to say that we complain about the moderation on here but **** me their main forum is so bloody regimented that most posters on here would have a nervous breakdown or leave within about five minutes.

Last edited:

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another advantage for us is that previously we had players like Karl Henry, Hennessey, Craddock etc who knew what this match meant to us.....when now we have Neves and Moutinho etc who will be thinking "who the **** are west brom, they're ****!" so it should just be another game to them and not mean anything extra...
Local derbies exist in other countries, some of them incredibly fierce. Our foreign players will know that this is a local derby and they will know what local derbies mean to fans in their home countries. I'm sure a Sporting v Benfica derby is, um, lively, and several of our players have lived it. AC v Inter (which Cutrone has personal experience of) is also a fierce affair. I think our players will understand the significance, even if they don't feel it in their hearts.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dingle Watch Thread -

Their pre match thoughts -

They have their best player, Gallagher suspended for this match....so we really need to give them an absolute pasting..
Even if we manage to avoid a jammy defeat with their performance of the season, we won’t give them a pasting. We don’t do pastings, a resolute 2-0 maybe.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're 'hopeful' of signing Hamza Choudhury, who for some reason wants to join them over Southampton or Newcastle. As well as a striker from abroad.

Would prefer these not to go through before Saturday.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
To be fair his autobiography is a cracking read
Agreed. A confession that I really like Frank Skinner. Working class and done very well for himself. Had a very bad start in life but educated himself and did well. This might not make me sound very cool bit he has done some amazing podcasts about his favourite poems over the last year.

Further confession, I also really like Adrian Chiles, he's brilliant on Radio 5.

Right, as you were.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're 'hopeful' of signing Hamza Choudhury, who for some reason wants to join them over Southampton or Newcastle. As well as a striker from abroad.

Would prefer these not to go through before Saturday.
Choudhury wouldn't have to move house if he went to the **** l guess.

Back
Top Bottom