Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Comms Thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those of you who have been on this site for some time will know that I took over the Comms Thread job from Astral Trader. Advancing years have now dictated that I should pass this job on to the next incumbent, which I plan to do after this season ends.

If you want to volunteer for this job please let me know via this thread or by private messaging me.

Closing date for volunteers is 20 May 2024 after the last game of the season.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I avoid the comms thread usually but surely anyone can start it? I didn’t realise it was always the same with poster ?
It's a bit like Jade's pre-match thread. I don't think she would be very happy if someone else muscled in. I know I wouldn't!

Similarly, you update the Premier League forums. It doesn't have to be cast in stone, just the accepted norm.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I avoid the comms thread usually but surely anyone can start it? I didn’t realise it was always the same with poster ?
It used to be a bit of a free for all and some weeks we would end up with 2 or even 3 threads, usually sorted itself into one thread though. Does make it a bit easier if one person does it, ( or maybe get a volunteer each week to start the next one if no one wants to do it permanently)

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Those of you who have been on this site for some time will know that I took over the Comms Thread job from Astral Trader. Advancing years have now dictated that I should pass this job on to the next incumbent, which I plan to do after this season ends.

If you want to volunteer for this job please let me know via this thread or by private messaging me.

Closing date for volunteers is 20 May 2024 after the last game of the season.
It's a bit like Jade's pre-match thread. I don't think she would be very happy if someone else muscled in. I know I wouldn't!

Similarly, you update the Premier League forums. It doesn't have to be cast in stone, just the accepted norm.
How do you intend to make this 'decision'?
I say anyone wanting to take it on should add their name to this thread and Mods make a draw.
The other threads you mention are different. They were created by the posters in question. Thats not the case with the comms thread.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't it just be like how it was in the past and if duplicate threads are made the mods just merge them?

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you intend to make this 'decision'?
I say anyone wanting to take it on should add their name to this thread and Mods make a draw.
The other threads you mention are different. They were created by the posters in question. Thats not the case with the comms thread.
Mutchy, I don't care how it is done but, since nobody has expressed an interest yet it s all a bit premature. However, if we do have a number of volunteers come the day, then I am more than happy for the Mods to choose. At this point it might be an idea to make the appointment official to avoid the potential mayhem of not doing so..

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mutchy, I don't care how it is done but, since nobody has expressed an interest yet it s all a bit premature. However, if we do have a number of volunteers come the day, then I am more than happy for the Mods to choose. At this point it might be an idea to make the appointment official to avoid the potential mayhem of not doing so..
Nice one for starting them. What has happened to Astral?

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice one for starting them. What has happened to Astral?
Thanks Berwick. Astral is fine, just not so involved with Molmix at present. He did post the other day. It's a shame that I have mobility problems as I was hoping to go to Exeter to meet him and maybe revisit Exeter City where I first went c1957, sadly that can't happen now so communication will be limited to phone calls.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
After other posts today you're chief candidate for the full time job like it or not.
Noooooooo! I'll stop now! Anyway, I'm normally at Molineux, where it's easier to get the nuclear codes than it is to get a 4G signal on your phone. I'm not like these stay at home keyboard warriors watching through dodgy means. I'm a pure soul.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No excuse,
Noooooooo! I'll stop now! Anyway, I'm normally at Molineux, where it's easier to get the nuclear codes than it is to get a 4G signal on your phone. I'm not like these stay at home keyboard warriors watching through dodgy means. I'm a pure soul.
Pop into Asda prematch, and sign in. Jobs a good un.

Last edited:

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Berwick. Astral is fine, just not so involved with Molmix at present. He did post the other day. It's a shame that I have mobility problems as I was hoping to go to Exeter to meet him and maybe revisit Exeter City where I first went c1957, sadly that can't happen now so communication will be limited to phone calls.
Hope all goes well with yourself, and that you can get down to Exeter maybe some day. All best. I always remember Astral opening the champagne when Wolves scored!

Back
Top Bottom