Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Co-operative Cup 1st Round Draw

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell - our first game next year is going to be in a meaningless cup? Sheesh. Terrible planning.

T

TonySoprano

Can not contain my excitement for the draw, probably won't sleep until it's done.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Seems the ideal opportunity to get some fans back to me, and not only that maybe some new ones too.

This is the lowest competition entry there is for a club that portrays it wants to progress and prosper as we do, so why don’t they give all the tickets away on a first come first served basis and show just how much they want to progress by drawing in as many fans as possible.

I mean it's not as though this is one of our priorities this season, and just how much can the club lose if they give away the tickets for this tie?

J

Jungleee

Day out on the $$$$, hopefully at a seaside town. Possibly even celebrate a Wolves goal. What's not to like!! Should take a fair few if we get a decent draw.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems the ideal opportunity to get some fans back to me, and not only that maybe some new ones too.

This is the lowest competition entry there is for a club that portrays it wants to progress and prosper as we do, so why don’t they give all the tickets away on a first come first served basis and show just how much they want to progress by drawing in as many fans as possible.

I mean it's not as though this is one of our priorities this season, and just how much can the club lose if they give away the tickets for this tie?

I'll have one please. Especially if we get drawn away at Burton.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheltenham will do lovely if possible.

D

Dewsburywolf

Bit of a radical question but do we reckon Stale will put the kids out for this?

B

BigBadWolf

Cheltenham would do me aswell as its only a short walk.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can not contain my excitement for the draw, probably won't sleep until it's done.

Hahaha my thoughts exactly! Honestly who cares about the cup because at the end of the day I'd rather see us win the Championship than have a run in the cup because it's an unwanted distraction and didn't exactly help Kenny Dalglish in the EPL did it?

It's a long season, I actually hope we get knocked out in both first rounds of the COC and FA Cup just so we can handle the 46 game schedule without getting burnt out midway through.

M

Mr Wolf

Why do you all keep naming Southern teams? Surely we will be in the Northern side of the draw.

loopy lupine

Reaction score

Hate to put a downer on this excellent idea, but I'm sure there's a minimum price that has to be charged (£5 I think) and any reduction in ticket price needs to be agreed with the opposition team because they take a share of the gate money (as do the Football League).

S

SimplyTheWolves

Hate to put a downer on this excellent idea, but I'm sure there's a minimum price that has to be charged (£5 I think) and any reduction in ticket price needs to be agreed with the opposition team because they take a share of the gate money (as do the Football League).

Easily done mate, charge the minimum entrance fee and everyone gets a voucher for the same amount to spend on goodies in the stand.

J

Jungleee

1st Round Draw, 14th June 2012 at 10am

Unseeded Northern Section: Accrington Stanley, Bradford City, Crewe Alexandra, Rotherham United, Morecambe, Fleetwood Town, Port Vale, Hartlepool United, Preston North End, Bury, Sc***horpe United, Oldham Athletic, Chesterfield, Rochdale, Burton Albion, York City, Shrewsbury Town

Seeded Northern Section: Carlisle United, Tranmere Rovers, Notts County, Huddersfield Town, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Blackpool, Burnley, Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Hull City, Doncaster Rovers, Notts Forest, Barnsley, Derby County, Birmingham City, Wolverhampton Wanderers.

S

SimplyTheWolves

1st Round Draw, 14th June 2012 at 10am

Unseeded Northern Section: Accrington Stanley, Bradford City, Crewe Alexandra, Rotherham United, Morecambe, Fleetwood Town, Port Vale, Hartlepool United, Preston North End, Bury, Sc***horpe United, Oldham Athletic, Chesterfield, Rochdale, Burton Albion, York City, Shrewsbury Town

Seeded Northern Section: Carlisle United, Tranmere Rovers, Notts County, Huddersfield Town, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Blackpool, Burnley, Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Hull City, Doncaster Rovers, Notts Forest, Barnsley, Derby County, Birmingham City, Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Seeded in the Coc with the mighty Carlisle, Tranmere and Doncaster, come on!

A

andyc225

I hope we get Fleetwood away so I can check another ground off the list.

J

Jungleee

Have we been promoted yet? And has the Steve Bull been Completed?

Yes, won the league cup 29 times, FA cup 23 times, Champions League 26 times. League 39 times. 100,999 seater stadium named after myself. Best training and youth facilities in the world. Pics will be provided if needed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom