Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Best Team Ever To Be Promoted To The Premier League/Premiership.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Was touted around earlier in the season.

Are we still in the running, although we have gone off the boil recently- and we are lacking a goalscorer/ depth of squad?

In my opinion, it was Blackburn under Kenny Dalglish. They came up with a squad virtually ready for the top 6- Alan Shearer signed, and then they took off further.

Nottm Forest came up under Frank Clark, and had Collymore up front- didn't they finish 2nd, or something ridiculous like that?

What's your choice?

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who cares? Wolves and Wolves fans weren’t saying that, it was just media commentators.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Was touted around earlier in the season.

Are we still in the running, although we have gone off the boil recently- and we are lacking a goalscorer/ depth of squad?

In my opinion, it was Blackburn under Kenny Dalglish. They came up with a squad virtually ready for the top 6- Alan Shearer signed, and then they took off further.

Nottm Forest came up under Frank Clark, and had Collymore up front- didn't they finish 2nd, or something ridiculous like that?

What's your choice?
Wolves, Wolves and Wolves

W

we8wba

Who cares? Wolves and Wolves fans weren’t saying that, it was just media commentators.

Wolves fans were certainly saying that

Apperently we were going to challenge manutd and arsenal in the table

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You absolutely sure about that??
Some of our supporters as @we8wba has said were spouting off saying we were gonna get into the top 6 and get into Europe!

Last edited:

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've had a reality check the last five games. Yes Wolves are a very good promoted team, but this run has put things into perspective. I'm not worried but there is clearly a lot more work to be done to make us a contender for the top six (or even the top ten).

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't that far a away really from being a very good side in the Premier league. I find defeats like this one frustrating as I know we are much, much better than our recent results. We just need a couple more real quality additions to the team

Back
Top Bottom