Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The best result of the night

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he is full recovered. Helped cover for Boly expertly, would do the same for Kilman or Saiss.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jonny, Raul, Podence... Crikey we are missing these guys terribly.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I don’t think enough supporters realised how important Jonny is to us. When he got injured the general reaction felt to me like “it’s a blow but it’s not Rui, Raul, Neves, Adama” etc. We’ve missed him terribly.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One Jonny, Podence and Jose are on the pitch we should have adequate talent to win half of our matches .

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have missed Jonny massively whether playing 4 or 5 at the back. I think with him playing we would look far more solid.

Having said that injuries have impacted us massively this year. Since the Arsenal game I don’t think we’ve played an unchanged team which will affect form and tactics whatever anyone says. against arsenal we started with Netto, Podence and Traore with Raul then Silva with Neves and Donk behind. We looked really good as an attacking force (still dodgy defensively at times). After Chelsea which was 2 weeks later we’d lost Donk and Boly. Despite this (despite horror show vs Burnley) we played well vs Spurs and limited them to 0 shots after 26 minutes and 1.5 days later nearly claimed a point from Man U despite Podence being injured after coming on and therefore was a passenger.

Get Podence and Jonny back with Jose as the central striker striker and 4 at the back may appear the best route and our confidence and form should return.

providing we survive I think next season wil be completely different as Nuno will have a proper pre-season for the first time for two years.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I don’t think enough supporters realised how important Jonny is to us. When he got injured the general reaction felt to me like “it’s a blow but it’s not Rui, Raul, Neves, Adama” etc. We’ve missed him terribly.
He’s missed both ends of the pitch

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be great to see Jonny back.

He has proved to be a great player for us and I will be a lot happier with him back in our starting 11.

He rarely makes a mistake and will surely give our defence a big boost.

Welcome back Jonny.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope that when he comes back he hasn't lost his touch. Good, reliable player.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
says in article he joined in in the warm up, so saying "full training" might be stretching the truth a bit, but good news he is making progress none the less.
Think it will still be a little while before he's ready for a return, but will be great when he is back

Back
Top Bottom