Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Back Room Staff

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno gets all the plaudits, and he's doing a fantastic job, but I thought (seeing how it's Christmas and all), we ought to recognise the efforts of those who support him in his role. The unsung heroes, as it were.

We seem to have a great set of coaches, who are getting the team well drilled, and are helping to bring the best out of our players. Adama is the prime example, but we've seen Doherty and Coady rise to the challenge (to name just a few). We're also seeing players like Neves and Jota growing as players and becoming ingrained parts of the Portugal setup.

Rui Pedro Silva
Ian Cathro
Julio Figueroa
Rui Barbosa
Antonio Dias
Joao Lapa

The medical staff who seem to be working wonders. How we've managed with such a small squad with so few significant injuries is remarkable

Phil Hayward
Matt Perry (I liked you in Friends! ;))

Plus the academy staff, the recruitment staff, the kit man, admin people, groundsman, tea lady etc.

Feel free to add names - it seemed like a good idea to start adding names, then realised that I'm just too lazy to keep adding them!

Merry Christmas all!!!

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be a crack if those names could be added to the 'Nuno had a dream' It could be a new corner shop song and unique to Wolves.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Julio Figueroa looks like he would make a great Bond villain.
figueroa.jpg

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love seeing them celebrate together with Nuno, i love the unity in our squad atm, even the coaches have a great bond.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be a crack if those names could be added to the 'Nuno had a dream' It could be a new corner shop song and unique to Wolves.

Nice idea but I think Nuno Had a Dream is probably more or less set in stone now. Plus that's a lot of names to shoehorn in.

How about something short that can be repeated ad infinitum with a different name each time?

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Anyone remember the Ant Rap? Sincere apologies in advance...

Rui Pedro Silva, Ian C,
Figueroa and Rui B
Joao Lapa, and Dias,
This is Wanderers coaching staff!!

Maybe it's time to stuff the turkey... :oops:

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The staff are fantastic they deserve all of the credit they can get.
World class team.

Back
Top Bottom