Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The (awful) new ticket site.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble assigning adult tickets to adult members for the West Ham game?

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble assigning adult tickets to adult members for the West Ham game?
Nightmare this morning. Took me 45 minutes, had the ticket office on my phone too but that line was busy.

Every time I tried to select seats together it picked 1 on the row below (I was trying to be delicate and my fingers aren’t that fat!)
Then when I eventually had 3 in my basket I assigned them to my two kids and it told me I wasn’t able to purchase more than 1? Despite the 3 of us being members with the same points.
It did eventually work though but very frustrating process especially as you watch seats be taken rapidly everytime you go back to the map

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes same issue, got seats in basket quickly and finally got there after signing on and off from the site a few times and going through the loop, thankfully my two seats stayed in basket. Also, since Ticketmaster came on the scene i have to switch off my Norton secure VPN.
It`s all a bit of a mare...
Yes, that is the other thing about ticketmaster - you have to switch off the VPN the related issue to that is it also locks me out if I try to access from overseas/USA.
Do others have access issues when overseas, particularly from the US?

DJLWolf

Reaction score
An very surreal thing happened to me this morning whilst purchasing my West Ham tickets and I felt I had to share the experience.

I logged on about 9:50am.I selected two tickets in the north bank for my son and I.I assigned the tickets to each of us.I paid and then I logged out.

All in the space of about 5 minutes.

Absolutely incredible scenes.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
An very surreal thing happened to me this morning whilst purchasing my West Ham tickets and I felt I had to share the experience.

I logged on about 9:50am.I selected two tickets in the north bank for my son and I.I assigned the tickets to each of us.I paid and then I logged out.

Going to report this to the mods. Conspiracy theories that spread ridiculous misinformation should be removed.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You’ll probably find some Diana Ross tickets will arrive in the post tomorrow…..

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the middle section of the temp stand sells out first? Just curious

View attachment 41164
Rainfall, due to the bodily heat generated into the steel structure, when it ****es down a small % of the rain evaporates before landing on the ponchos in the centre and so you get more **** wet through on the sides.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So to update, I got sorted about 9.50am, but then it crashed on the confirmation screen and said id get a confirmation email…I havent yet

Definitely taken the money and it shows on my ticket history…so I assume its gone through?

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I lost my good villa ticket this morning due to the loop bsck to the account page then the subsequent slow down that hangs the site before eventually getting a time out.

Managed a restricted view seat after about another 20mins faffing with it.

It's not fit for purpose.

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score
Worked perfectly this morning for my Burnley ticket. 0900 ticket in basket 0905 confirmation. I was amazed

Johnny5

Reaction score
Yes, that is the other thing about ticketmaster - you have to switch off the VPN the related issue to that is it also locks me out if I try to access from overseas/USA.
Do others have access issues when overseas, particularly from the US?
The same here. Missed out on Coventry tickets as was on holiday in Egypt. Won’t work with VPN.
Just awful overall experience

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Battled my way through to 2 of the last 10 Villa tickets available this morning. My loyalty points actually went down since yesterday though!

wootty54

Reaction score

Very occasionally the new site does work. Slightly bettered your time this morning when getting 2 Burnley tickets, all paid for and received email confirmation timed at 09.03!!! I would have posted earlier but for the need of a little time in a darkened room.
As an AST holder this is the1st time getting tickets without any sort of problem.

Back
Top Bottom