Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The (awful) new ticket site.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why on earth replace something that worked well with something worse….

anyway:
How do you add friends? Is it under network? Seems like you need to completely re register them rather than just add their supporter number??

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Can't you search by supporter number and surname and then add them? If you want to manage their tickets then they have to give permission, but if you want to buy them one you can I think. I moved all mine across when they changed, but it was only the. 'managing' part that was an issue.

Any problems fans services on the phone are brilliant.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
It's absolutely awful, I've missed out on tickets for the Coventry game because of this. In my account it says my son is in my network but I still can't order tickets for him. I did the request permission thing but it just sends an email saying to log in to the account and grant permission, I cant manage his account because its registered to the same email address as mine, every time I try to log in it takes me to my account (he was 9 when I set up his account he did not have an email address of his own). Have spoken to fan services and ticket office twice and they just tell me its now sorted, but it isnt.

I know I could have rung the the TO and got the tickets that way but just did have time last week during working hours.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's absolutely awful, I've missed out on tickets for the Coventry game because of this. In my account it says my son is in my network but I still can't order tickets for him. I did the request permission thing but it just sends an email saying to log in to the account and grant permission, I cant manage his account because its registered to the same email address as mine, every time I try to log in it takes me to my account (he was 9 when I set up his account he did not have an email address of his own). Have spoken to fan services and ticket office twice and they just tell me its now sorted, but it isnt.

I know I could have rung the the TO and got the tickets that way but just did have time last week during working hours.
Crazy and very frustrating
Call the ticket office today and explain they may still be able to help you for the Covetntry game considering the circumstances, it’s certainly worth a try, hope you get success if you call

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This can be a problem when teaming up with industry giants like Ticketmaster.

Imagine the scale of Ticketmaster's operation, then where we fit into that in terms of pecking order. Any bugs in our system will probably be way down the list of priorities for them to fix.

Better off partnering with smaller businesses for whom we are their biggest customer, rather than massive ones where our business means very little to their overall margins. With that comes better support, faster fix times and a better overall customer experience.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't you search by supporter number and surname and then add them? If you want to manage their tickets then they have to give permission, but if you want to buy them one you can I think. I moved all mine across when they changed, but it was only the. 'managing' part that was an issue.

Any problems fans services on the phone are brilliant.
Seems to me the searching bit is just for people already in your network?
Not quite sure how you actually add them in the first place…

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's an abomination of a site not fit for purpose , bug riddled and not easy at all for someone who isn't tech savvy.

I've given up multiple times trying to get tickets as when it plays up it tends to keep looping you back to the account screen then unable to assign tickets its infuriating.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
It's woeful.

On a couple of occasions this season when being busy at work, I've tried to get tickets for my son and I on the dot when they've come on for members and it's messed me about to such an extent I've pied it off.

They need to sort it.

Reaction score

I have this exact same issue!! I’ve called a few times to be told it’s now sorted when it isn’t. I even created my 11 year old an email address so I could assign his account to it, but still when I sign in to the ticket site or club shop it shows me as my son’s account. Very frustrating

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
I have this exact same issue!! I’ve called a few times to be told it’s now sorted when it isn’t. I even created my 11 year old an email address so I could assign his account to it, but still when I sign in to the ticket site or club shop it shows me as my son’s account. Very frustrating
I've tried emailing fan services with a detailed explanation this morning, I'll let you know how they respond.

Clipboard

Reaction score
It's woeful.

On a couple of occasions this season when being busy at work, I've tried to get tickets for my son and I on the dot when they've come on for members and it's messed me about to such an extent I've pied it off.

They need to sort it.
Same here. Shocking.

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems to me the searching bit is just for people already in your network?
Not quite sure how you actually add them in the first place…
I didn't realise that when Ticketmaster took over that we had to update our family or friends that were linked to our accounts. I only found this out when I spoke to fans services. He updated mine while chatting online. Ticket office might be able to do the same. Both my wife's and my accounts are both linked now making purchasing our tickets at the same time much easier. Hope you get sorted.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Yes that’s where I got to.
But I don’t want to “register a new supporter” , I want to link an existing one who already has their own supporter number and purchase history….
If you go to the lower part and search for an existing supporter, can't you then add them to your network? I think that's how I did mine, but I have been to sleep several times since!

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
IF (not counting chickens) we get to Wembley, this is going to cause massive problems.
The constant cycle of basket - details page - basket will drive many to despair.
It’s a shocking system, presumably caused by trying to bolt-on one system onto another, causing all sorts of bugs?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you go to the lower part and search for an existing supporter, can't you then add them to your network? I think that's how I did mine, but I have been to sleep several times since!
Tried it again and managed to get it to work. I think the problem had been its case sensitive and the first time I tried I used a capital letter for the start of surname!

It is a rather convoluted way to get to the point where you can add people though…

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Tried it again and managed to get it to work. I think the problem had been its case sensitive and the first time I tried I used a capital letter for the start of surname!

It is a rather convoluted way to get to the point where you can add people though…
Well done! That's crazy if it's right. Caused mayhem in August I know, guess if we make the semi-final we'll get a re-run of that.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
I've tried emailing fan services with a detailed explanation this morning, I'll let you know how they respond.
They appear to have sorted it out now, they've added my son to my network and allowed me access to manage his ticketing. Ive partially tested it and it allows me to add hospitality packages to my basket for the Cov game and assign one to him so seems ok. (not going through with the purchase however!).

Alyssia in fan services was very quick to respond to be fair.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
They appear to have sorted it out now, they've added my son to my network and allowed me access to manage his ticketing. Ive partially tested it and it allows me to add hospitality packages to my basket for the Cov game and assign one to him so seems ok. (not going through with the purchase however!).

That's good. Like I said, however bad the IT is (pretty bad) the actual human beings in Fans' Services are absolutely brilliant in sorting it out.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are using a Mac, then, in my experience, I have found that it is better to use the Chrome browser rather than anything else. It still isn't a great experience but it does eventually work.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IF (not counting chickens) we get to Wembley, this is going to cause massive problems.
The constant cycle of basket - details page - basket will drive many to despair.
It’s a shocking system, presumably caused by trying to bolt-on one system onto another, causing all sorts of bugs?
We were on about this Saturday, there will be about 30 of us who want to sit together, we did for the Watford semi, my brother in law is adding us all to his network!

I've wished him luck :tearsofjoy:

Reaction score

I’ve just emailed too. Hopefully mine will be sorted once and for all

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Admittedly it's not good but I can't believe people are missing the Coventry game because of it!!!!!!
Christ... pick the phone up...absolutely ridiculous

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are using a Mac, then, in my experience, I have found that it is better to use the Chrome browser rather than anything else. It still isn't a great experience but it does eventually work.
This is good advice… it hates Safari! Also you have to turn private relay off… because ticketmaster insists on being able to track your IP address.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just can’t understand why they replaced the old ticket site which seemed to work well and was simple to use…
I'm guessing money. Wolves probably had to maintain and run the old ticket site but using Ticketmaster is probably cheaper and less hassle for them.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone problems this morning?

Got Villa tix no problem, but for some reason telling me that loyalty point issue for Burnley when points needed are actually less than Villa?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Anyone problems this morning?

Got Villa tix no problem, but for some reason telling me that loyalty point issue for Burnley when points needed are actually less than Villa?
1180 for Villa today and still 1200 for Burnley?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a UI/UX disaster. You could probably fix most of it in an afternoon by making some more intuitive layout/presentation decisions.

That just leaves the terrible seat map experience, particularly on mobile.

The constant login loop with the main website is a whole other matter and the most infuriating part. I can only assume there’s no possible fix or they would have done it. Or maybe we are just cheaping out.

Reaction score

It appears they’ve finally fixed mine today too! Taken a couple of days but all looks to be as it should. Though tomorrow morning will be the true test when I try and purchase West Ham tickets. Fingers crossed

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing money. Wolves probably had to maintain and run the old ticket site but using Ticketmaster is probably cheaper and less hassle for them.
Maybe; though my guess is ticket master will cost the club more!

I had wondered if ticket master had some way of stopping people passing on tickets, but no evidence of that as yet.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Maybe; though my guess is ticket master will cost the club more!

I had wondered if ticket master had some way of stopping people passing on tickets, but no evidence of that as yet.
Tickets downloaded to your Google Wallet on the way eventually I expect. Although I don't know how much harder it is to sell them on? Whether clubs actually want to stop re-sale is a whole other question of course.

Ticket master are obviously huge, but also do a lot of football clubs I think, so why ours is so bad I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom