Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Let’s just ****ing batter these ****ing inbred ****s.
I agree with the first part. They are just normal people like us. Most of them live and work in the same area too, moreso than Villa and Blues.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was just thinking, since Fosun took over, we've laid to rest so many of our hoodoo's. Beat Middlesbro away for first time in 60 years. Beat Arsenal a couple of times. Humiliated Villa on several occasions. Beat Liverpool. And have lost count of the number of times we've beaten the arguably best team in the world, Man City. And unbelievably, have even beaten Brighton twice in recent seasons.

However, there's still this one certain club that still needs to be beaten. One final act of revenge before Fosun's job is really done :D
Huddersfield Town, that must be ;)

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Daryl Dike is out the black country Derby with a calf injury.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had Radio 2 on this morning whilst driving into town and the presenter O J Borg asked the traffic report guy what he was up to this weekend. The Black Country Derby was his reply, and then followed a short chat between them about the rivalry between the clubs.

It's re-assuring that some know the history between the two.
In fact the BBC Sports page carries a piece about, and I quote "West Brom-Wolves, one of most intense derbies in the world"

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t go so I’m really hankering for a draw.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was just thinking, since Fosun took over, we've laid to rest so many of our hoodoo's. Beat Middlesbro away for first time in 60 years. Beat Arsenal a couple of times. Humiliated Villa on several occasions. Beat Liverpool. And have lost count of the number of times we've beaten the arguably best team in the world, Man City. And unbelievably, have even beaten Brighton twice in recent seasons.

However, there's still this one certain club that still needs to be beaten. One final act of revenge before Fosun's job is really done :D
To be fair we won away at Liverpool and Villa and beat Man City under Mick.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a no win situation for Wolves. Even a humiliation that drains their confidence, derails their promotion bid and is ultimately traced back as the trigger that put them into administration and later liquidation wouldn't be enough of a victory
Disagree. A win will go down as one of the best days we’ve ever had for me. It’s a chance for some of the players to become legends.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope we don’t try walk the ball in. Have a go from range lads like Doyle, Lemina, Neto are capable
I don’t think we do that under GON anyway, the stats certainly suggest we don’t. Only three teams in the EPL have had less touches in the final third than us. I think our big issue will be if they decide to sit in, we don’t break teams like that down very well

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First goal is massive.
I think an early goal for us would result in us getting 3 or 4 as they’d have to come after us and we’ll kill them on the break. I think they’ll sit deep and try and frustrate us

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read their last few posts

Where's the arrogance gone (Yes it's only fans pov BUT now it's a free hit)

Now they have nothing to lose bla bla bla Pre Match Chat
Dog Heads, Molineux Mix is the pits of society.

Sometimes pure biase clouds your thoughts

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as a fairly sensible, reasonable 44 year old adult. Family man and a career guy so why have these lot got me absolutely foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog like I was the last time we won at their place. If we don’t win on Sunday I’m hibernating from life for a week (and most definitely this place as it’ll end in a ban lol)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think we do that under GON anyway, the stats certainly suggest we don’t. Only three teams in the EPL have had less touches in the final third than us. I think our big issue will be if they decide to sit in, we don’t break teams like that down very well
Which we know they will and try and counter us. We need to be straight at them

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which we know they will and try and counter us. We need to be straight at them
They’ve got very little on the counter, their few chances will be at set pieces which were excellent at defending. I think we’ll have a real go at them and early. GON will know an early goal kills them but the longer they hold out the harder it becomes

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone should take a can of beans or a packet of pasta etc with them and leave it on the seats as if donating to a food bank.....in a Tesco bag of course....

......could actually be given to a real food bank once the joke wears off....

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m gutted that I was unable to get a ticket. Those going, please make sure that some of the classics are sung. For example,

‘My old man…’
‘If I had the wings of a sparrow…’
‘Oh I do like to be beside the seaside…’
‘Thank you very much for Stevie Bull’
‘I’d rather be a dingle than a…’

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a no win situation for Wolves. Even a humiliation that drains their confidence, derails their promotion bid and is ultimately traced back as the trigger that put them into administration and later liquidation wouldn't be enough of a victory
I’d probably settle for that at a push.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Been our problem for years to be fair.

Think Sarabia needs to start & be on it. Could be huge plus in being able to open them up.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think an early goal for us would result in us getting 3 or 4 as they’d have to come after us and we’ll kill them on the break. I think they’ll sit deep and try and frustrate us
Saying that, they won't want a replay, as that makes the task even harder for them, away from home. They will have to open up in the second half, at least.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Been our problem for years to be fair.

Think Sarabia needs to start & be on it. Could be huge plus in being able to open them up.
Apparently he hasn't trained since Monday , sore calf, so we'll have to see if he's fit to start

Back
Top Bottom