Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod the draw, god knows when we may play them next, it could be years away. Imagine getting to say 30 years without a win at their ground. No thank you.

Smash them on their own turf, end all the crowing, put the hoodoo to bed once and for all, then move on leaving them to rot.

Bring it on.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read off their forum, all they seem to do is call us dingles with some choice wording before. Wow very imaginative bunch. I can’t wait see what happens next week. They’re bricking it. Hopefully we win 0-6
Ironic really, when Sandwell is officially one of the most deprived areas in the country

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As the saying goes “on paper we should smash them but the games played on grass not paper”.

Obviously our squad is better but they’re a good team at home (pains me to say that).

For me the game will be decided by our intent. If we go at them from the get go, our speed and movement up top will absolutely destroy a slow paced defence. The likes of Bartley, Kipre, Townsend won’t want Cunha, Bellegarde and Neto running at them at all as it would be like me racing Usain Bolt

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know what
Seen people offering £300/£400 for tickets on social media....

Seen people offering £300/£400 for tickets on social media.....
Don’t know what is worse paying that or charging a fellow fan that , I’m going to Astoria and although it’s not being there it’ll be the next best thing with 1000 lads watching it on the big screen ….

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know what

Don’t know what is worse paying that or charging a fellow fan that , I’m going to Astoria and although it’s not being there it’ll be the next best thing with 1000 lads watching it on the big screen ….
Yes agree....but I've just seen people offering to pay that much....

As of yet I haven't seen anybody agreeing to sell..

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes agree....but I've just seen people offering to pay that much....

As of yet I haven't seen anybody agreeing to sell..
Guess there's a difference between having a spare and passing it on at cost to a fellow fan, and thinking how much you'd want to be compensated for not going yourself on the basis it would pay for a lot more games.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guess there's a difference between having a spare and passing it on at cost to a fellow fan, and thinking how much you'd want to be compensated for not going yourself on the basis it would pay for a lot more games.
They do it at Barcelona for the El classico....the normal fans sell there tickets to that game to pay for there season ticket.....I popped over on me 40th years ago and picked up a ticket outside the ticket office from a season ticket holder...got him down to £180.....it was the title decider as well Ronaldo scored for Real to win 1-0....

There was loads selling there tickets...

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod the draw, god knows when we may play them next, it could be years away. Imagine getting to say 30 years without a win at their ground. No thank you.

Smash them on their own turf, end all the crowing, put the hoodoo to bed once and for all, then move on leaving them to rot.

Bring it on.
Agreed.

Few fellow season ticket holders I know wanted the draw and get them back to Molineux.

Sod that, spank them 5 and get the job done.

Even take a scruffy 1-0 just as Long as we beat them!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I definitely give a toss about tonight
Im not thinking about Sunday until after the game tonight
Well said Ercall. Every Wolves game is important esp if you've travelled all day to get to the South Coast. Safe travels and I hope the team put on a performance for you. It's about time we did something down there!

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that on the official site as it says sold out and i have been checking all morning ?

Glad I'm not the only one!

They've removed tickets from sale now, so doubt they will come back online

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not wanting to sound negative but we all know what happens when we get over excited for a game and the opposition apparently has a poor game the week before. :)
What like last two times we played them in lockdown we should of won easy both times

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read their last few posts

Where's the arrogance gone (Yes it's only fans pov BUT now it's a free hit)

Now they have nothing to lose bla bla bla Pre Match Chat
Glorious. Nothing to lose? Oh, ok, nothing other than the fact they don’t bang on at every single opportunity to remind us how long it is since we last one there.

Please boys ffs. Surely this is our time.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah it's 5a split for sure

I'm from Tipton and I'd say it's deffo split especially my friend group and extended who ya know group.
To be fair I don’t live there, but going past the fountain in the summer there’s usually a **** shirt outside and a few kids wearing them as well. Never seen a Wolves top to be honest.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On their forum

“Might seem negative but I can't see anything but a Wolves win on this one and they will bang on about it for years to come (despite having spent millions more and us having the upper hand for nearly 30 years).”

Oh the absolute irony!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if mentioned already, but no VAR in operation on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom