Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always watch the euros or world cup games in the stile......got plenty of screens....
You must be the one with a stone island coat on yer Iv definitely seen you before hard knock with no hair? Haha just kidding. Awesome pub though. Bar people ain’t bad either ;)

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must be the one with a stone island coat on yer Iv definitely seen you before hard knock with no hair? Haha just kidding. Awesome pub though. Bar people ain’t bad either ;)
Me two mates run the door normally.....I ain't wor stone island for donkeys years.....mind you I do claim to be the first one who wor it Wolverhampton.......1986..... nobody had it before me.....

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad all the ticket stuff is out the way so we can get back to what this thread was designed for. Abusing those ****in ****s!!

Really can’t be ***** with this Brighton game, play the kids and get it out the way.

Bring on next Sunday. Surely it’s our time.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Glad all the ticket stuff is out the way so we can get back to what this thread was designed for. Abusing those ****in ****s!!

Really can’t be ***** with this Brighton game, play the kids and get it out the way.

Brighton is still a massive game.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’m definitely bothered about the Brighton game
We win and we are level on points with Brighton and then can really push on for a European place
And 13/14 hours out of the house, on the road etc, I’d be fuming if we played the kids, not for one second to I believe GON would do that though

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We win and we are level on points with Brighton and then can really push on for a European place
And 13/14 hours out of the house, on the road etc, I’d be fuming if we played the kids, not for one second to I believe GON would do that though
I’m maybe being a bit facetious, obviously I’m bothered. We have waited so long to beat these ****s though, would be absolutely gutting, and just their luck, else was to get injured or suspended. Fingers crossed.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won’t sleep much the night before so it’s probably 6 for me.
We had an all nighter lock in our pub , pre match Sheff Wednesday away last game in the choke season...I bailed out about 3 to get me head down for a few hours cause we had a coach turning up at 7am to pick us up.....Quite a few went all the way through....never seen so many ****ed up people on a coach at 7am....

We lost 5 up there.....couldn't find em...it was an epic coach trip.....

Last edited:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had an all nighter lock in our pub , pre match Sheff Wednesday away last game in the choke season...I bailed out about 3 to get me head down for a few hours cause we had a coach turning up at 7am to pick us up.....Quite a few went all the way through....never seen so many ****ed up people on a coach at 7am....

We lost 5 up there.....couldn't find em...it was an epic coach trip.....
I've done it a few times, come straight from a bender in Camden, straight home at 4am, thought about sleeping but ended up going for a cold shower, beer and then set off for Euston to get the 6:50am to get to Wolverhampton for the coach up to Derby.

Surprisingly slept after the game, woke up as we were pulling into Wolverhampton, got my arm twisted to go for a beer, got second wind and ended up staying a hotel for the night after missing the train home. Got back to down south on the morning and surprisingly felt great. Still figure I drank myself sober that weekend.

WJ1877

Reaction score
Like everyone else, if any has a spare ticket going for this, please dm me. Thanks

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would UEFA smash us with sanctions if we did qualify? Their rules are tighter than the PL rules and we've one warning around FFP against us already.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would UEFA smash us with sanctions if we did qualify? Their rules are tighter than the PL rules and we've one warning around FFP against us already.
I don’t fully understand the financial stuff on football and being honest I’ve never really bothered to learn them properly either
I’m just a Wolves fan who like us all want us to play at the highest level possible
In all the years I’ve followed Wolves going to watch all the games away in Europe in 2019 and 2020 were the best experiences following Wolves ever, I would love to do it all again

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure. I think part of our problem then was our accounting period included some championship seasons so we had different allowances. Not sure how we’d stand now.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Villa pass the tighter Uefa regulations this year....I would be asking for a refund on the money we had to pay Uefa because I would be beyond confused with our sanctions....

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If Villa pass the tighter Uefa regulations this year....I would be asking for a refund on the money we had to pay Uefa because I would be beyond confused with our sanctions....
You can’t really compare championship income with premium league plus they still have grealish money in their accounting period

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like most on here have managed to get sorted with tickets, and to be fair having visited their ****hole at least 4 times previously including Bully’s winner and Ewan Robert’s hat trick I have been very fortunate.
I now like many find myself on this occasion without a ticket, so in the event that for any reason a couple of tickets should become available my 25 year old has never had the pleasure.
Extremely optimistic that somewhere out there there are a couple of tickets that shouldn’t go to waste. So fingers crossed.

wesley

Reaction score
Just coming away from Carrow Road. Routine win for Norwich. Albion played some half decent stuff and created more chances but were pretty pedestrian. Looked better when Weimann came on _ shame he's Cup tied ha ha. I've got no concerns about Sunday based on that performance today.

Back
Top Bottom