Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those Billy Wright chants, I’ve never forgotten them the classless ****s
They invented the manure chant as well regarding the death of Duncan Edwards if I have the facts straight.
Now,Duncan was never a Wolves player but it was still a very classless thing to do.

Hazza

Reaction score
Gomes has a 3 match ban. So he’ll be banned for 3rd Rd replay, Brighton in the PL and 4th Rd.

104. Where a Player was ineligible for the original Competition Match as a result of suspension, that Player may only play in a Replay , where that Player’s suspension has since been served.

He’d be eligible for any 4th Rd replay.
Means he’d be available to play v Man U - would love to see him v Fernandes

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is our team v Brentford

Sa
Semedo
Doherty
Kilman
Toti
Bueno
Gomes
Doyle
Bellegarde
Cunha
Sarabia

This was their team v Aldershot

Griffiths
Pipa
Taylor
Bartley
Pieters
Mowatt
Chalobah
Heard
Malcolm
Dike
Fellows

WTF are we scared of???

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is our team v Brentford

Sa
Semedo
Doherty
Kilman
Toti
Bueno
Gomes
Doyle
Bellegarde
Cunha
Sarabia

This was their team v Aldershot

Griffiths
Pipa
Taylor
Bartley
Pieters
Mowatt
Chalobah
Heard
Malcolm
Dike
Fellows

WTF are we scared of???

There is nothing to be scared about. This team has clicked and they are fighting for one another for the first time since the Nuno era. Love this team more and more week by week. Cunha to run riot against the Albion.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are people really that scared they'd rather not play them ever again and let them keep on with that Wo1ve5 **** they trot out?

Do we really have that little faith in our team as a fan base? Do we honestly believe that a team that beat Man City, Chelsea and Spurs, come from 1-0 down with 10 men for 82 minutes away to get a replay, shake off appalling ref/ VAR decisions and play 3 games in a week while looking fitter and fresher at the end than when they started will wilt under the pressure and allow themselves to be outbattled and outplayed by a Championship mob more 'up for it'

really?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes has a 3 match ban. So he’ll be banned for 3rd Rd replay, Brighton in the PL and 4th Rd.

104. Where a Player was ineligible for the original Competition Match as a result of suspension, that Player may only play in a Replay , where that Player’s suspension has since been served.

He’d be eligible for any 4th Rd replay.
Ok, TY.

Kcrusader

Groupie
Reaction score
Isn't it from when we played them in league 1 and the Brentford fan giving it the big en was wearing chino's ?

Proper top of the table clash, we’d just beaten them 3-0 - I believe they hadn’t lost in ages then we turned up and played them off the park to go top of the league IIRC. Couple of cracking goals too and it was at their old ground. Think Jeff may have even got a round in for the fans before the game!

At the train station after the game all singing in good spirits and then one of their fans gets singled out for wearing chinos Vid here if interested

I just can’t believe it was 9yrs ago! UTW

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are people really that scared they'd rather not play them ever again and let them keep on with that Wo1ve5 **** they trot out?

Do we really have that little faith in our team as a fan base? Do we honestly believe that a team that beat Man City, Chelsea and Spurs, come from 1-0 down with 10 men for 82 minutes away to get a replay, shake off appalling ref/ VAR decisions and play 3 games in a week while looking fitter and fresher at the end than when they started will wilt under the pressure and allow themselves to be outbattled and outplayed by a Championship mob more 'up for it'

really?

And that over confidence usually proves to be a downfall. How about the Shrewsbury ties and Bristol tie in nuno fa cup run probably our highest recent peak, just about scraped through.

So yeah it's very plausible they can do us over

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And that over confidence usually proves to be a downfall. How about the Shrewsbury ties and Bristol tie in nuno fa cup run probably our highest recent peak, just about scraped through.

So yeah it's very plausible they can do us over
Best not bother then.

I do wonder how people with such defeatist attitudes actually get on in real life. Any sign of adversity and the white flags are out.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No doubt WMP will follow Northumbria Police and make it bubble.
I've been to many BCDs always under my own steam, and I've never really seen any real trouble at the Hawthorns (not that I go looking for it), been a bit worse at Molineux to be honest. Let's not talk this up into something it isn't.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best not bother then.

I do wonder how people with such defeatist attitudes actually get on in real life. Any sign of adversity and the white flags are out.

Oh 100 percent ****ing bother with it. Can't wait for the possible tie.

You can do that and obvs accept that the other team is capable of doing you over regardless of the division their in.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh 100 percent ****ing bother with it. Can't wait for the possible tie.

You can do that and obvs accept that the other team is capable of doing you over regardless of the division their in.
Don't worry about it, you lose, you lose, that's life. Wolves fans, you'd think we would be used to things not going accordingly to plan, but then you'd also be used to being on a rollercoaster, currently, we are climbing back up still.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use wolves credit when buying fa cup tickets?

If you find the answer to this, please let us know!

Edit - Just found this in the T&C's. Looks like it can't be used on cup games

Screenshot 2024-01-09.jpg

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Derail what exactly? We're going to finish somewhere between 9th-14th... the FA Cup is our season now we're looking too good to go down.
Well we're on a decent run at the moment and there's a bit of a feel good factor emerging about the place. If we do our usual trick of getting beat at the Albion that will well and truly burst the bubble and season over.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well we're on a decent run at the moment and there's a bit of a feel good factor emerging about the place. If we do our usual trick of getting beat at the Albion that will well and truly burst the bubble and season over.
Or we could batter them and the confidence gained propels us on to a European place

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also think we are the ones with nothing to lose here.

We always lose to them. They hold the moral high ground, and have for a generation now. We havent beaten them away since i was ****ing 16 years old, im nearly 40 ****ing 4 now ffs.

We lose, so what, the status quo is maintained. We win however, history is put to bed and a new generation of heroes are born.

Bring it on*

*subject to beating Brentford first......

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford first and foremost.....

But then anyone who doesn't want a BCD is following the wrong sport!!!

It's the one game that has a whole different feel to it, Villa and Blues games don't even come close!!!

I was at the play off game, the South bank game, the songs about Billy, the U23 game etc, all horrible horrible endings, but I was also at the Ewan Roberts game, the Bully last minute winner game, George Ndah and Hindmarch games........

It's been a while, but we need this game and we need to win.

Reaction score
What a season to let my away ticketing points dwindle from top tier! Wonder how many tickets we would get and how many points we will need

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly people are so concerned at losing that they want us to lose to Brentford???

You can’t get the glorious victory if you don’t play the game. Yea we could lose but without turning up we can’t win either!!

Honestly!!!!!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I am extremely disappointed..............................................

The author of this thread awarded them four stars.....:)

Them ****roaches do not merit a single star....
Ahem, think that you'll find it was the Mods/Mol Mix AI that did the awarding...... ;)

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but anyone who isn't willing to risk losing for the chance of another moment like this should take up flower arranging or start going to beetle drives.
Never grows old, still gives me goosebumps!

How many players would have been sent off today in that little passage of play around 45 seconds in?!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What a season to let my away ticketing points dwindle from top tier! Wonder how many tickets we would get and how many points we will need
Well here's how I see it ....

They'll have to give us the Smethwick End. That's 5200 seats. They'll probably reduce that a bit with extra segregation, but hopefully not too much.

In terms of points 3000 of those will go to regular away fans. Then you've probably got a few more for people who got in the odd game like Palace and Ipswich. I reckon there will still be tickets left for STH who have done the two home friendlies (that I think had points) and Blackpool (plus the replay if it counts). Could be a scrum though!

Last edited:

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An amazing draw, but this will be a really tough game. With the players we have missing and their pretty decent home form I think this game will be highly competitive
They were saying on their forum they also have players out.

Back
Top Bottom