Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The ‘select a new thread title template’ thread.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
:):):):eek:Waiting for the ‘summer transfer window is notoriously hard’ thread & ‘that’s the greatest transfer window ever (in the history of football) you pant wetter’ thread’ to be followed by the ‘Wolves sign under 8 star, he’ll be up to speed for the first team soon thread’ followed by the ‘Podence is a great back up goalie’ thread. Followed by the ‘How we can win at ‘with 5 in a side’ thread, followed by ‘what do think of the new chant? - with 5 at the back, who also have to play midfield and attack’ thread, followed by the ‘don’t you know we were in Division Four, 34 years ago, so be grateful what we have’ thread, finally followed by the mods enforced the ‘one thread for everything’ thread. Can’t ‘****ing wait’ thread.

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Hottest Women for Football Fans" is the thread I would like to start. And have tried several times. Mods seem to take exception to it every time.

****ing snowflakes.

Yep, when I started that one for hot Portuguese women fans it took three posts for it to turn in to the "Why aren't you England supporters, you *****? " thread.

D

Deleted member 5635

:):):):eek:Waiting for the ‘summer transfer window is notoriously hard’ thread & ‘that’s the greatest transfer window ever (in the history of football) you pant wetter’ thread’ to be followed by the ‘Wolves sign under 8 star, he’ll be up to speed for the first team soon thread’ followed by the ‘Podence is a great back up goalie’ thread. Followed by the ‘How we can win at ‘with 5 in a side’ thread, followed by ‘what do think of the new chant? - with 5 at the back, who also have to play midfield and attack’ thread, followed by the ‘don’t you know we were in Division Four, 34 years ago, so be grateful what we have’ thread, finally followed by the mods enforced the ‘one thread for everything’ thread. Can’t ‘****ing wait’ thread.
How could you forget “we can’t spend because of FFP”

D

Deleted member 5635

Wee bit of sarcasm, but not 9.9 pant wetting level!
Got to admit I hate the term pant wetter, a certain demographic seem to use it a lot more. Anyway there’s a cold snap coming up :p

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wee bit of sarcasm, but not 9.9 pant wetting level!
Must admit I'm a little disappointed with 1st team incoming, though acknowledging what seems good U23 recruitment. There did seem little point in paying over the odds for a forward for 6 months (I suspect our bid reflected what we thought we could sell for in the summer).
Still on to the summer.

Back
Top Bottom