Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

That miss

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of curiosity has anyone seen a worse miss at Molineux than the Simms first half "tap in" ?
Not at Molineux but Haarland headed one over the bar from about a couple of feet the other night. It just shows even the best players make howlers.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can't critize someones misses, who scored 2 goals and got an assist. Bully used to miss a lot of sitters too. The best strikers are the ones who the ball seemingly falls to all the time. Lineker was the king at that. Ellen White had an uncanny knack too.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should have scored but it wouldn’t have counted anyway as the player who crossed the ball to him was offside from the original shot.
To answer the question, Steffen Iversen had a couple of contenders in our first prem season, can’t remember who against, one may have been Liverpool, but they were both at the North Bank end.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't critize someone’s misses, who scored 2 goals and got an assist. Bully used to miss a lot of sitters too. The best strikers are the ones who the ball seemingly falls to all the time. Lineker was the king at that. Ellen White had an uncanny knack too.
I can criticise a defence that made him look 10 times better than he actually is!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to Simms, he didn’t let his head drop after that miss and kept putting himself in positions to score, which sadly for us he did.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I still think Jake Cassidy is the worst Miss I’ve ever seen live.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Akinbiyi at Bramall Lane - although it was down the far end, so maybe wasn't that bad, think it was though!

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama somehow managed to hit the bar with an open goal gaping, from similar range at home to Everton in one of those early lockdown games.

Back
Top Bottom