Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs West Ham

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched Boly play for Ivory Coast the other day. He wasn't bad, but did look rusty, a bit sluggish at times, exactly like a player who hasn't played much for months. Would rather reintroduce him to the Premier League gradually. (e.g. v Norwich rather than West Ham!)

Yes i watched the same game just to see how big Willy did, have to agree he did look sluggish at times, he badly needs game time but against Wet Spam? im not sure.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The line up Bruno picks for this game will tell us a lot. In my opinion if he lines up with the same central defence and central midfield that he played at Crystal Palace then I question what he has been doing for two weeks since the Palace game. I will also be fuming if Marcal starts over RAN.

Donck with Neves in midfield. Traore must start and surely Boly must start this game to try and deal with Antonio?

I actually wouldnt mind us trying to surprise West Ham and play a two of Boly and Kilman and more attacking players but cant see this happening.

I really want to see evidence in this game that Bruno has recognised the major faults from the Palace game against a team that will again press us just as Palace, Leeds and Brentford did and in those 3 games we were poor and very poor.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West ham are a good side now and all, and I expect them to be around the top 6, but currently there form is on a par with Man City. I think their bubble will burst a bit. Not drastically, but not potential league winning form that it currently is.

In terms of the ability of players, I think we are on a similar level.
I think if we go out and try and attack, we will get spanked. So this is a game for patience, and being content with counter attacking football. If we do that I think we'll get something out of it.

Patience is not a word that a lot of wolves fans understand.BUT the attacking policy of the first 3 games is what most fans are wanting now.NOT counter attacks.We usually give the top teams a good game,it's the underdogs we struggle aginst...We hopefully will play a great game tomorrow cuz I've got gout and car attend. :tearsofjoy:

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patience is not a word that a lot of wolves fans understand.BUT the attacking policy of the first 3 games is what most fans are wanting now.NOT counter attacks.We usually give the top teams a good game,it's the underdogs we struggle aginst...We hopefully will play a great game tomorrow cuz I've got gout and car attend. :tearsofjoy:
It is, and fair enough to want that, but this is the wrong team for it.
It is one of those weird ones where the team that will have the most possession probably loses this one.

T

TheConcourse

Sa
Semedo Kilman Boly RAN
Donk Moutinho
Neves
Trincao Raul Podence

I’d like to see us control the ball. We did against Everton, we were fantastic. Do it again.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re your last last line. Get some tart cherry tablets off the internet. I used to get gout 3 or 4 times a year and not had it once in about 5 years since taking them.

geowolf

Reaction score
..................................Sa
........Kilman.........Coady..........Boly
Hoever......Neves.......Saiss.........RAN
.......Traore..........Jiminez..........Hwang

And I'll be wearing my #WHEREIS PENGSHUAI t-shirt.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My predictions

Antonio will bully Coady
Rice and Soucek with dominate Neves & Moutinho
Fornals will get a ton of space
Bowen / Benrahma will have Saiss on toast
Cresswell will get past Semedo on the overlap more than once
My predictions:

You and the usual suspects will be on the commo thread, 30 minutes before KO, moaning your daft heads off. :expressionless:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re your last last line. Get some tart cherry tablets off the internet. I used to get gout 3 or 4 times a year and not had it once in about 5 years since taking them.

cheers for that mate,will try anything at the moment as I'm in agony.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Got a feeling Raul could be on the bench again. Not back in time for the main training session yesterday evening looking at the videos released earlier. Bruno talking up Hwang and Traore in today's presser. Hopefully he's ready and able to play though.

Back
Top Bottom