Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs City

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Happy with this or my team tbh

To be honest, we should be investing time in Guedes over Adama unless Adama signs a contract.

I just think Adama performs well against City and he’ll provide more of an outlet for when we invariably have to sit deep.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, we should be investing time in Guedes over Adama unless Adama signs a contract.

I just think Adama performs well against City and he’ll provide more of an outlet for when we invariably have to sit deep.
Completely agreed, it will be intersting to see lages take on it at 11.30 tomorrow.

Adama should be given a chance from outset, tomorrow might be just the game

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m in two minds about Adama tomorrow. We need somebody to get us up the pitch and he’s the best we have at that but what’s the point if he’s got a midget (or dwarf if preferred) to aim for in the middle?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hwang start like he did against Leeds. He chases hard and as long as he doesn’t come near our penalty area I can live with it. I think if we go with 3 it will Hwang, Neto and Guedes as they probably work the hardest defensively whereas Podence isn’t great at that and it depends how Adama is feeling, on his game he’ll work, off his game he won’t.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Boubacare either. I’ve wondered whether Bruno may go 4:2:2:2 with Neves and Traore in front of the defence and Nunes and Moutinho linking with front 2.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hwang start like he did against Leeds. He chases hard and as long as he doesn’t come near our penalty area I can live with it. I think if we go with 3 it will Hwang, Neto and Guedes as they probably work the hardest defensively whereas Podence isn’t great at that and it depends how Adama is feeling, on his game he’ll work, off his game he won’t.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Boubacare either. I’ve wondered whether Bruno may go 4:2:2:2 with Neves and Traore in front of the defence and Nunes and Moutinho linking with front 2.
Thats what id do play 4 in midfield to cut off the supply lines,bring Adama on after an hour to shake them up a bit and maybe give Costa 10 minutes

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t wait for this, in the directors box, loving life.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Bruno will set up similar to spurs away, using Jonny as a third centre back out of possession and Neto as wingback.
I’m not a fan of this system, however the first half at spurs was the best we’ve played.

W

WasStefan

Ok so this is going to be a tough game.

Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman RAN
Neves Moutinho Nunes
Traore Raul Neto

Subs Sarkic Toti Jonny Traore Costa Hwang Guedes Podence Ronan

Feels like a 4-5-1 in defence with 3 breaking out to join Raul.

If Raul isn’t fit then would put Traore through the centre with Podence in. Suspect Traore will be on the bench though.
that midfield doesnt work for me, B Traore in imo

Back
Top Bottom