Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v Norwich

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Norris
Danny Cody Boly
Doc N'Diaye Neves Vinagre
Costa Bonatini Jota

Personally I'd definately give Norris a chance and I can't see what Danny Batth has done wrong to be dropped for so many - he's played much better than Miranda so far.

Batth has generally been excellent.

For me, I think it's perhaps a combination of having played a lot of football recently (including 120 minutes at Man City) and that he struggled against Jerome last season.

I'd like to see Hause given a chance as I think he gives us a nice balance on the left-hand side and a fully-fit Boly is too good to be left out.

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

Norris
Miranda Coady Boly
Doherty N'Diaye Neves Vinagre
Costa Jota Cavaliero

Would like to see us come out the traps with pace and flair, similar to the way we played when we tore Burton apart.

Bonatini to come on at some point for Costa or Cav.

Wolf in Cradley

Groupie
Reaction score
Ruddy
Boly Coady Hause
Doherty N'Diaye Neves Vinagre
Jota Bonatini Costa

Subs:Norris, Bennett, Miranda, Price, Ronan, Marshall, Cavaleiro

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As others have said it is worth noting that Batth has struggled against Jerome on several occasions.

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruddy
Boly Coady Hause
Doherty Ndaiye Neves Douglas
Enobakare Bonatini Jota

Norris Costa Cav Baath Ronan Vinagre Bennett

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel it's time to give Norris a go. Ruddy has dropped his standards in the last month and Norris has been outstanding in the games he's played. I think after his performance against City Hause will soon be knocking hard on the door and will give us a natural left footer..

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at the highlights of the QPR game it looked like we created a lot of chances still, but I didn't see how sloppy we were. Having N'Daiye and Boly in will change things a lot, I'm not convinced by Hause unless we are playing a big team like Liverpool or Man City where he doesn't have the ball but puts in a lot of blocks and dominates a small area/ penalty box.

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably fairly unchanged. N’Diaye for saiss. Boly on for Batth or Miranda to cope with Jerome better. Probably stick with Douglas for Norwich.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if Doherty was rested with Bennett replacing him.

N’Diaye was superb v Man City and got forward to support Bright when he could. Put a proper shift in. Will miss Saiss’ passing in the middle though.

Oliveira injured which is a bonus. That goal we conceded to Norwich at home when Batth just bounced off Jerome, can’t see Danny letting that happen again.

S

Shrewd wolf

we need to be careful about there midfielder James Maddison a very good player.I'm sure nuno is aware of him,stop him dictating the game and I think we'll do ok

Back
Top Bottom