Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v Liverpool

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Jonny
Mosquera
Coady
Toti
RAN

Neves
Moutinho

Neto
Raul
Podence

D

Deleted member (smith)

Is it totally against the rules to put all 11 on the goal line and just block it off and don't move?
Might nick a 0-0.
Like in cricket when the late great Ian Chappel once bowled underarm to an opposing batsman. Can't remember who it was though without looking it up. Innovation!

I know you are being humorous but
1 it wouldn’t work
2 don’t blame Ian Chappell ….it wasn’t him….the captain was Greg Chappell who ordered his younger brother Trevor Chappell to roll the last ball to prevent it being hit for six. Widely regarded as cheating maybe why your memory fingered the wrong Chappell.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t really want us to get an embarrassing battering so strongest and most resilient 11 please.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets face it. We are going to get a battering with our so called strongest side anyway. Neither Coady or Boly are in any sort of decent form. Coady stays in though as captain but I'd bring in Mosquera. He is raw but him and Toti alongside Coady will offer pace on either side and strength.

I'd bring in Fabio for Raul and a front three of Podence, Fabio and Neto with Chiquinho to come off the bench.

I'd go with the side Bognor has picked.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Lets face it. We are going to get a battering with our so called strongest side anyway. Neither Coady or Boly are in any sort of decent form. Coady stays in though as captain but I'd bring in Mosquera. He is raw but him and Toti alongside Coady will offer pace on either side and strength.

I'd bring in Fabio for Raul and a front three of Podence, Fabio and Neto with Chiquinho to come off the bench.

Fabio against VVD and Matip..lol Not looking to score then!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How would you block off the top level of the goal, if your players were not 11 giants with large heads? Otherwise, sounds good.
If every other player jumped at the same time, and then the others jump just as their feet touch the ground, you could make it more difficult for them.

Sa would have a free role obviously. But I probably wouldn’t pick Podence.

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the officials for Sunday have been announced yet?

There’s usually a thread dedicated to the ref’s but can’t see it for the Liverpool game & a quick, unsophisticated, Google search proved fruitless.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it totally against the rules to put all 11 on the goal line and just block it off and don't move?
Might nick a 0-0.
Like in cricket when the late great Ian Chappel once bowled underarm to an opposing batsman. Can't remember who it was though without looking it up. Innovation!
If we have five players each with another on his shoulders spread out on the goal line all Sa will have to do is mop up and clear the ball down their end, if towards the end of the game they are desperate for a goal then Allison will leave his line to join the attack and we can hit them with a death charge.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the officials for Sunday have been announced yet?

There’s usually a thread dedicated to the ref’s but can’t see it for the Liverpool game & a quick, unsophisticated, Google search proved fruitless.
Not announced yet. See:

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way as some have suggested we play just the two CB`s. That`s for next season, after much practicing on the training ground. Just want a team that plays for the shirt. If we then get well beaten, so be it, but at least end the season as if you care and play with some desire and pride ffs.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Having seen Mosquera play in the u23s, I would say he is nowhere near ready. Jota, Sala and Co will just run him ragged.

Back
Top Bottom