Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team V Chelsea

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m expecting Davis to throw a surprise name in the mix tomorrow, Ronan and Campbell probably the best placed to possibly start. I’m not sure they’re good enough, or at least in Campbell’s case, he needs a Championship loan for regular first team football like MGW had.
I agree. I think the team needs a surprise name too; somebody fearless and absolutely excited to be playing. It’s infectious when the senior players see a young player playing with enthusiasm, they up their games as a result. The question is who?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree. I think the team needs a surprise name too; somebody fearless and absolutely excited to be playing. It’s infectious when the senior players see a young player playing with enthusiasm, they up their games as a result. The question is who?

Hodge is the one for me.

Reactions: Ned

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats not what Davis said though is it
They asked the senior players for their take on the dressing room mood and training regime to see what was needed
Obviously these guys havent been around the first team set up much and getting on board with the players is a good starting point
He did say Sellars gave his input,but qualified that that with the selection is down to them,limited as it is this week
Sounds like they did the right thing. Get the key players in, find out what’s right and wrong and try to repair those things that have been damaged.

I’d have been more concerned if they just walked in and laid down the law. Looks like they’ve tried to understand the situation.

Back
Top Bottom