Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v Brighton (FA cup)

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doyle for either Lemina or Gomes will be a definite. The rest are up for debate!

He seems to like giving Doc minutes. Previously it was as LB, but I doubt he'll play there now Bueno is fit. Semedo is one of the fittest players in the team so I think he'll start

Santi could come in for Dawson but I think the back 3 will remain unchanged.

Strikers and GK will stay the same, so just one change IMO.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Changing things at the minute isn't an option.... because bar Doyle and at a push bellegarde the current replacements are such a drop in quality...even if some are slightly fatigued....
I think S.Bueno proved a caperble option when he stood in for Dawson previously. I also think Traore could be relied upon.

I’m all for playing our strongest team, but I think that that could well be fully fit fresh players rather than ones not so fresh, or particularly ones carrying an injury.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think S.Bueno proved a caperble option when he stood in for Dawson previously. I also think Traore could be relied upon.

I’m all for playing our strongest team, but I think that that could well be fully fit fresh players rather than ones not so fresh, or particularly ones carrying an injury.
Wait for the moaning if we change and don't win.....by the way I fully agree with you....the chances of us winning the cup are very slim.....the league is always my priority......but obviously I understand people emotion towards the cup.....7th or 8th is achievable....fa cup win is still a slim chance..

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait for the moaning if we change and don't win.....by the way I fully agree with you....the chances of us winning the cup are very slim.....the league is always my priority......but obviously I understand people emotion towards the cup.....7th or 8th is achievable....fa cup win is still a slim chance..
Indeed; though there will be equal moaning if Neto and Hwang play 90 mins and pick up season ending injuries…..

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant actually believe people think it might be a good idea to drop Semedo and put Doc up against Mitoma. Madness.
That's assuming Mitoma plays. He missed Saturday's game with a back injury.

Brighton fans on their forum expecting to see a weakened team from them.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to note that the draw will take place at 7:45 on weds, the same time we kick off. So we'll know our potential opponents within the first 5 mins

As for the team - same as yesterday.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to note that the draw will take place at 7:45 on weds, the same time we kick off. So we'll know our potential opponents within the first 5 mins

Sub off Hwang, Neto , Sarabia, lemina and Dawson at 7.50 if we get man city next round. I like ya thinking ...

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Gary’s comments about tired players I think we can expect to see some changes unfortunately. If the main lads are tired. What can we do?

Many fans would feel disappointed if we played this team

Sa
Doc Bueno Kilman Toti Bueno
Bouby Doyle Bellegarde
Fraser Neto

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
GON will make some changes. For me a few players deserve to start.

I would go

Sa
Doherty kilman Bueno Toti Bueno
Doyle Lemina
Bellegarde Hwang Sarabia

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's assuming Mitoma plays. He missed Saturday's game with a back injury.

Brighton fans on their forum expecting to see a weakened team from them.

Mitoma out for the rest of the season, but Adingra is just as dangerous on that left flank. Given their injuries & suspensions, they may well use this as a squad rotation game though.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Granted we all want a strong team but it would be great if a couple of the fringe players had an impact tonight to give us a bit more for the next few months in terms of depth.....bouba, S bueno , h Bueno, Fraser , bellegarde.......just a couple will do....we may need it ......

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Hugo on the programme cover maybe he is in the starting eleven

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was thinking that as well! Santi for Dawson as well maybe?
Can't see a problem with resting Dawson as such, especially with most of Brighton forward options missing...... although we want our strongest team I think it's important you don't create and them and us divide in the squad.....the ones who get picked and the ones who don't.....for me I would start Santiago, Doyle and bellegarde......and rest whoever is knackered the most.....

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This has to be our biggest game of the season. I can’t believe some of the line ups people are suggesting.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should give Fraser the first 60 mins. You never know.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It'll be typical of us to have gone with heavily rotated squad and then draw Coventry first out of the hat as the whistle blows!

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
And we’ll loose
We may well lose with putting a full strength team out. My team was based on GON comments and also the schedule. We play Newcastle on Saturday, after playing Sunday/Wednesday.

It is easy to be critical of others but I have not seen a predicted line up from you at all. Just commenting the above about mine and stating that you cannot believe some of the line ups. Its a forum, all about opinion. If we all had the same opinion it would be boring. With my team, I did not say if we would win or lose. Was my prediction. As what this thread is for. A team prediction. Not a score or anything else a team.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

loppers86

Reaction score
win tonight and even if all the big teams go through we’ll be fifth favourites.

This is our big chance and we would have been delighted with being in that position last new year’s eve.

i also think United won’t be keen to draw us after the two games this season.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We may well lose with putting a full strength team out. My team was based on GON comments and also the schedule. We play Newcastle on Saturday, after playing Sunday/Wednesday.

It is easy to be critical of others but I have not seen a predicted line up from you at all. Just commenting the above about mine and stating that you cannot believe some of the line ups. Its a forum, all about opinion. If we all had the same opinion it would be boring. With my team, I did not say if we would win or lose. Was my prediction. As what this thread is for. A team prediction. Not a score or anything else a team.
It will be interesting to see what he puts out for sure. Personally I’d bring Doyle in for either Lemina or Gomez depending on who’s most in need of a rest. If Hwang has a niggle I’d pot JR in and rotate the front three. I certainly wouldn’t be making wholesale changes. For me it’s our biggest game of the season but I know everyone else doesn’t see it like that. Each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom