Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team Meeting Prank - Wolves Players React to FIFA 22 Ratings

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's funny that Coady always has to speak in pidgin English to help the other players understand him. Fabio seemed a little quiet though and sat slightly apart from the others. Probably nothing. It's easy to forget he's only just turned 19 and in a foreign country. Actually, seeing all the players relaxed and messing around away from the pitch shows how many of them are just young lads.

Yeah, very un-Fabio like in that vid, he is normally pretty lively and enjoying the micky taking but didn't say anything in that.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whi is sat between podence and Saiss?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fun video

I wish all working environments were like that, imagine rocking up at an office and pulling down your colleagues trousers and everyone just laughing. hahhaha
Its probably a lot easier to be jovial at work all day when you are all paid multiple £1,000s a week!
Not having a go and it's a great video, but I always think footballers are like teenagers and have never had to grow up!
Loved seeing the vocal 'in crowd' at the front, the quite kids and new players at the sides and then the mostly quieter dissenters on the back row. Brilliant

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves looked serious when he told Kilman to shut up

9w21xj0wymd21.jpg

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Fun video

I wish all working environments were like that, imagine rocking up at an office and pulling down your colleagues trousers and everyone just laughing. hahhaha
And filming and putting it up on YouTube for all your customers to see!

Switching it around though, imagine when doing your job, you were routinely filmed for all to see. Imagine your boss calling a meeting and then bringing in a film crew.

I've worked in professional football environments in the past and whilst it can be a good laugh I wouldn't want to work in that environment all the time. I can't stand practical jokers for starters. Made me feel old and sensible very quickly.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And filming and putting it up on YouTube for all your customers to see!

Switching it around though, imagine when doing your job, you were routinely filmed for all to see. Imagine your boss calling a meeting and then bringing in a film crew.

I've worked in professional football environments in the past and whilst it can be a good laugh I wouldn't want to work in that environment all the time. I can't stand practical jokers for starters. Made me feel old and sensible very quickly.
I agree, but I would also put up with a lot for 40k a week. I would even consider having to see troy deeneys face everyday.
You can certainly see though how things could turn nasty quickly, say if Nelson had gotten out of bed the wrong side. Like that comment earlier on here, 'gone from playing with Messi to being de-bagged by Coady'

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Opposite, that they all burst out laughing when he score come up says alot how he's viewed.

He’s “acting” for the camera - like a lot of us would do, it’s horrible being filmed

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can confirm Podence is rapid on FIFA, I sold Coady and Saiss to fund my Botman and Sanches purchases, got Vitinha back in too, playing like a dream we am

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shows to me how much respect there is for Coady. He's the captain and leader of the group and despite him not being the best player in the team, it's clear that he's an integral part of the team. We will miss Coady when he leaves and even if we replace him with a 'better' player, there will be something missing that may weaken the group!

Back
Top Bottom