Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Watford

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No boly? Can’t see sa being dropped
Boly isn’t the same anymore rather Mosquera. Also Sa doesn’t talk or command like big John Ruddy does we need fresh imputes into the team Cundle is fast mover he would take us not to a better progression of attacking play anyone that’s seen him live would agree

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kee
How to get beat by 3 or 4 goals in a game that we really need to at least draw but ideally win. No, no, a million times no! Where to start....

We got ripped a new one by a Spanish second division team when playing four at the back in pre-season. Coady was utterly gash at FB in the Chump. Mosquera freshly back from injury and never played a first team game for the club. Cundle in the engine room? How to totally destroy a young player's confidence. Hwang will have hardly trained with half of the team but straight in up top. What the hell has Trincao done to deserve getting dropped?... and finally Ruddy... One question: why???
Let’s keep picking a team that loses then and hope it works we need fresh changes

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Boly isn’t the same anymore rather Mosquera. Also Sa doesn’t talk or command like big John Ruddy does we need fresh imputes into the team Cundle is fast mover he would take us not to a better progression of attacking play anyone that’s seen him live would agree
Fair enough thanks for the explanation don’t agree but it’s all about opinions

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
U23 level is a different world...

See that the Semedo haters are out in force too...

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All but two people have picked a different starting xi

I don't think Bruno will change shape yet but that's just a guess. Boly in for Saiss and Hwang debut if Raul can't play

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kee

Let’s keep picking a team that loses then and hope it works we need fresh changes
Hopefully they wouldn't lose against weaker opposition. Changes are about having options. What your suggestions show is how few that we currently have. Not having a go at you in the slightest.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I would expect Silva to start and Hwang on the bench. Agree re Boly if he's fit.

Silva probably more likely. I don't know if Hwang is match fit and he'll barely have trained with the full first team squad

I just get excited to see a new striker, and hope for a debut goal (I just had a Mark Williams flashback - remember his first touch?)

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Marcal has to play as Sarr is very physical . If Jimenez cannot play neither can Boly so
Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady (c) Saiss Marcal
Neves Moutinho
Trincao Traore Podence
Subs
Ruddy/Hoever/Ait-Nouri/ Dendoncker/Mosquera/ Hwang/Silva/Cundle/Richards

Last edited:

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal has to play as Sarr is very physical . If Jimenez cannot play neither can Boly so
Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady (c) Saiss Marcal
Neves Moutinho
Trincao Traore Podence
Subs
Ruddy/Hoever/Ait-Nouri/ Dendoncker/Mosquera/ Hwang/Silva/
This time all day long. Hopefully we will see Heang, Dendonker and Ait Nouri at some stage, but we don't have that many options do we.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In one way l agree but what has Marcal done to lose the shirt.

True lets see how ran performs against spurs in the cup see if he can get himself in, think he was on fire preseason and against forest.

Think he is a more of a threat going forward than marcal.

And god do we need something to turn into goals, i reckon he could find assists

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman, Coady, Saiss
Semedo, Neves, Moutinho, Marcal
Trincao, Traore/ Silva, Podence/ Traore

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A grand total of two people have not put in him in their team. Me being one.
Hoever has looked better when he has started. Spin on it.
Firstly it wasn't a dig at you
Secondly in your view Hoever may have looked better. I disagree and suspect that most would too.
Thirdly Semedo has looked decent this season.
Finally it was three and not two - sad git that l am l went back and counted when l saw your response.
Have a good day.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's not fall into the Mick Mcarthy trap of changing formation against 'weaker' teams.

Same formation, Silva in for Raul, and see if Watford's defence holds out like Leicester, Spurs and Utds.

Subs.... RAN on for Marcal early, hwang for Silva, donk for Moutinho.

VictorPyrrhic

Groupie
Reaction score
Let's not fall into the Mick Mcarthy trap of changing formation against 'weaker' teams.

Same formation, Silva in for Raul, and see if Watford's defence holds out like Leicester, Spurs and Utds.

Subs.... RAN on for Marcal early, hwang for Silva, donk for Moutinho.
Watford had a solid defence in the champ last year and from what i've seen this season they look well organised and disciplined. They are also quite a powerful side and will dominant Neves/Moutinho in midfield.

I very much doubt we'll score more than 1, i'm not expecting us to win. Home win for me.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford had a solid defence in the champ last year and from what i've seen this season they look well organised and disciplined. They are also quite a powerful side and will dominant Neves/Moutinho in midfield.

I very much doubt we'll score more than 1, i'm not expecting us to win. Home win for me.
Same thoughts as me

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it fully confirmed that Jimenez won’t be available v Watford?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman, Coady, Saiss
Semedo, Neves, Moutinho, Marcal
Trincao, Fabio, Traore

Ruddy,
Hoever, Boly, Mosquera, Dendoncker, Podence, Hwang-Hee, RAN

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ruddy
Coady Mosquera Kilman Marcal
Neves Cundle Moutinho
Traore Hwang Podence

Experience from the back put Coady rb for a game Cundle off us energy in the middle of the park and interchangeable forwards will give us a threat of scoring instead of Raul coming deeper than Katie Prices latest conquest
No offence but probably one of the worst fan team selections I have seen for a long time.

But in fairness still not as silly as playing otasowie as a false nine…

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
Wonder if this is the game where we might be with 2 up top. If not Silva needs to start. He looked great against Forest, I know it's a different level but hopefully his confidence will be up from that match.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No offence but probably one of the worst fan team selections I have seen for a long time.

But in fairness still not as silly as playing otasowie as a false nine…
I’m not convinced by Jose Sa from what Iv seen so far. Coady needs to learn how to play in a back 4. Cundle deserves a chance and Raul is likely to be missing? Fair enough we are all entitled to our views.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m not convinced by Jose Sa from what Iv seen so far. Coady needs to learn how to play in a back 4. Cundle deserves a chance and Raul is likely to be missing? Fair enough we are all entitled to our views.
But we all agree the that otasowie thing was silly though…

Back
Top Bottom