Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Villa

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I’m assuming Semedo is out…

Sa
Adama, Dawson, Kilman, RAN
Nunes, Gomes, Neves, Neto
Cunha
Costa

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Semedo Dawson Kilman Toti
Nunes lemina Gomes Neto
Cunha
Costa

If everyone is fit

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don't think it matters anymore. This lot believe they are safe and are in flip-flops with bucket and spade in hand. I watched Brentford Vs Forest for the second half and despite losing; Forest gave everything. They put their bodies on the line like I've never seen from our 'one pack'. We ain't got players up for the fight and Villa will roll us over.
I just hope that 37 points is enough and pray that the five at the bottom don't put any runs together.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many below-par performances today that you'd pretty much want to rotate the entire squad, but our bench strength is an oxy-moron.

I am sure he will be selective as to who gets the bullet, but for me JL simply cannot play Nunes again. Leave him on the bench next week and give him something to think about and maybe use him as a sub against Manure and Arsenal when he fancies the shop window. Otherwise he's the equivalent of taking a knife to a gun fight. Should be first player sold this summer.

Kilman also needs a wake up call, but if Calamity Collins is the only option then Max is probably safe.

Semedo has been ****e for so long but gets in the team because Jonny is worse. Be interesting to see how Lembikisa would fare.

Sa has everything to prove now. Taking him out of the firing-line might seem the thing to do but goalkeepers are a different animal and I fancy him to bounce back after that horror show. And I am no fan of his!

Last edited:

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many below-par performances today that you'd pretty much want to play the U23s but haven't they just been relegated?

I am sure he will be selective as to who gets the bullet, but for me he simply cannot play Nunes again. Leave him on the bench next week and give him something to think about.

Kilman also needs a wake up call, but if Calamity Collins is the only option then Max is probably safe.
He should’ve taken Nunes off today no doubt about it. Poor management for me

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
-------------------Sa------------------
-Semedo---Dawson---Kilman---Bueno-
------------Neves-----Lemina---------
-Sarabia--------Podence---------Neto-
-----------------Cunha----------------

Subs: Bentley, Collins, Toti, B.Traore, Gomes, Nunes, Hwang, Traore, Costa

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to stick with level thinking. Had a mare today but we've also been in good form.

Changes needed but wouldn't go wholesale.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As average as I find Semedo, unfortunately he’s probably the hardest player for us to replace. Worrying for the run in.
100%

Only in the team because Jonny is far worse.

Funny though that Jonny has actually managed to score a goal this season. Does Semedo even have an assist?

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100%

Only in the team because Jonny is far worse.

Funny though that Jonny has actually managed to score a goal this season. Does Semedo even have an assist?
I do like Semedo, but his attacking contribution is shocking.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bentley
Semedo - Dawson - Kilman - Bueno
Nunes - Gomes - Lemina - Neto
Cunha - Fraser​

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly would like to see most of the team from today dropped. I know JL won't do it, but that was an embarrassing surrender.

Bentley in goal (I'm a big fan of Sa but awful distribution today). Maybe RAN back in. Would like to see the likes of Cunha and Sarabia in too.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley
Dawson Kilman Toti
Lembikisa Lemina Neves Gomes RAN
Raul Cunha

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes needs dropping after that performance.
Nunes was bad, as was Lemina, Neves, kilman, Dawson, Sa, Costa, Semedo. Seems a bit unfair to single out 1 after so many abject offerings throughout the team. I hope they’re all made to sit and watch the full 90 minutes tomorrow morning and fans/media reaction.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it might be time to see how players who will be here next season and some of the kids will get on for a half, with a ' strong ' bench

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nunes was bad, as was Lemina, Neves, kilman, Dawson, Sa, Costa, Semedo. Seems a bit unfair to single out 1 after so many abject offerings throughout the team. I hope they’re all made to sit and watch the full 90 minutes tomorrow morning and fans/media reaction.
I'm singling him out because he was the worst of a very bad bunch today. Gave the ball straight to Brighton players in dangerous positions multiple times. Didn't work hard enough, body language poor, and offered zero in attack. Also he was very quiet and ineffective against Palace, it's just we won so his performance wasn't scrutinized (and he didn't give the ball away as much as he did today)

He's wasted with us unless we change our formation to accommodate his strengths unfortunately. Having him as RW (or RWB!) loses us width. If he plays in his preferred number 10 or 8 centre mid attacking role, we either lose width and keep the 2 holding midfield strength or we have to sacrifice a holding midfielder to keep our width. He's just a spare peg in a round hole I'm afraid.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don't think it matters anymore. This lot believe they are safe and are in flip-flops with bucket and spade in hand. I watched Brentford Vs Forest for the second half and despite losing; Forest gave everything. They put their bodies on the line like I've never seen from our 'one pack'. We ain't got players up for the fight and Villa will roll us over.

You missed the second half vs Palace four days ago then? This place was full of people talking about fight, pride, passion and digging in when up against it.

Nowt like a bad defeat send people daft.

Back
Top Bottom