Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team for Chelsea

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously it might be a coincidence, but for my money Toti barely put a foot wrong until RAN was injured and has been all over the place since.
Ran makes a difference with one on one defending ability but pace and ability to go forward tends to mean toti can drop in and thre is more activity forward rather than solid defence on his side

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231220_204504_LINEUP11.jpg
For me, the first team picks itself. I agree with those saying he should just stick with the 5atb formation rather than the faux-fluidity that actually just confuses the players.

Up front, I would go with Sarabia as 10 and Hwang and Cunha as a pair.

Bentley, S.Bueno, H.Bueno, Doc, Doyle, Boubacar, JRB, Sasa and Fabio are all varying degrees of not-good-enough.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
View attachment 39182
For me, the first team picks itself. I agree with those saying he should just stick with the 5atb formation rather than the faux-fluidity that actually just confuses the players.

Up front, I would go with Sarabia as 10 and Hwang and Cunha as a pair.

Bentley, S.Bueno, H.Bueno, Doc, Doyle, Boubacar, JRB, Sasa and Fabio are all varying degrees of not-good-enough.
Swap Bentley for Burridge and that’s my team

UEAwolf

Reaction score
--------------Sa-------------

-----Semedo-----Kilman-----Bueno------Toti------Ait Nouri----

--------Sarabia----Lemina-----Doyle----

-------------Kalajdzic------Silva-------

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa

Semedo
S.Bueno
Dawson
Kilman
Nouri

Lemina
Gomes

Sarabia/Neto
Cunha
Hwang

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shoot me down but on recent viewing I’d be tempted to drop Toti & Joao Gomes.
Toti has not been great the last two or three games, but I think that's a combination of him being put in some strange and not well defined role, and breaking up the combination with RAN. As for Gomes, he has blown hot and cold all season for me, so yes dropping him for Boubacar might provide some extra motivation.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto has been targeting this Christmas Eve fixture as his return from a hamstring strain and he is now expected to be involved in some capacity after training all week.

O'Neil said: "He's trained the full week with the lads, so we'll see how he goes in the next two days, to how much involvement he can have at the weekend.

"Training is going well, he's feeling good, so lets see how he is come Sunday.

Might see neto

lots of illness but now all training

O'Neil has now revealed Nelson Semedo was also ill, but expects all four players to be involved on Sunday after missing some training this week.

O'Neil said: "They missed a couple of days after the game. Mario and Cunha didn't train the first day with the group and Daws missed the first couple. Nelson was OK as he was further along with it, so he was feeling slightly better and trained the full week.

"But so far no one else seems to have picked it up, so hopefully we're coming through it. They all trained fully today, it was Daws' first day back, and they all came through it OK."

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news re Neto - let's not rush him though. Cannot decide if start and given him 45-55 mins or bring him on is more risky.

Re illnesses - bonkers that those ill self-certified they were ok and then they played all/almost all of game when 3-0 down. Let's not do that again.

Rotation over the coming week would be sensible but having seen Sasa and Fabio get splinters I'm not too hopeful of suitable rotations.

wesley

Reaction score
Anyone planning to travel by train, West Midlands trains are already saying there will be disruption on Xmas Eve following the recent bad weather and chronic staff sickness. There's a terrible bug going round called lazy Christmas sickie.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone planning to travel by train, West Midlands trains are already saying there will be disruption on Xmas Eve following the recent bad weather and chronic staff sickness. There's a terrible bug going round called lazy Christmas sickie.
Industrial relations are shocking and the system relies on staff overtime. What could possibly go wrong?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Industrial relations are shocking and the system relies on staff overtime. What could possibly go wrong?
You mean the overtime budgets that they constantly cut

Ridiculous, high time to nationalise our train tracks and bring back the British empire once more.

Football specials rattler trains for all. Bringing them back to protect the greater good of our country’s history and railway

Anyone think Bentley will start again??

Back
Top Bottom