Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

team for cardiff

D

dr cool

hennessy

foley breen craddock gray
kites olo potter jarvis
seb and freddy...

dr:cool:

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hennessey

Little
Breen
Craddock
Elokobi

Kightly
Foley
Olofinjana
Jarvis

SEB
Eastwood

Hennessey

Little
Breen
Craddock
Elokobi

Kightly
Foley
Olofinjana
Jarvis

SEB
Eastwood

You may have thought he did OK today (I think it was you) but Foley is hardly the holding midfielder we desire !.....for a start he weighs the same as a small herring and looks 12 !

BTW,Eastwood will never wear a Wolves shirt again,IMO

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A fair amount of people seem inclined to believe he put in a MOM performance today, and he can't be any worse than Gibson.. after todays performance I reckon Mick will play him there next game. Would hardly surprise me, grasping at straws time now.

Last edited by a moderator:

A fair amount of people seem inclined to believe he put in a MOM performance today, and he can't be any worse than Gibson.. after todays performance I reckon Mick will play him there next game. Would hardly surprise me, grasping at straws time now.

You know what,after the square pegs scenario today and complete lack of cover on the bench,nothing MM does would surprise me anymore

D

Devonwolf

My opinion too, well not in a starting line up and at least not while MM is manager, so why people put his name on line up prediction threads is beyond me

S

SsgWolf

I dont give a flying **** whether we play elliott or kyle, collins or breen or just start with 9 men in this nothing match. ****!

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
based on today i feel mick will go with:

stack (covering for hennessey emergency loaned to palace)

collins gray breeny elokobi

keogh olo gibson s ward

foley

kightly

subs: SEB, kyle, elliott, jarvis bring on all for final 10minute salvage job
(craddock loaned back to stoke for final promotion push)

[composure]sorry childish but hacked off :( [/composure]

A

awsworth wolf

BTW,Eastwood will never wear a Wolves shirt again,IMO[/quote]

strange that you should say that, as the nottingham evening post has mention of a bid from forest being considered for freddie.
the offer on the table is a tin containing.
1]2 boiled sweets.
2]a playworn matchbox toy [shell bp tanker !].
3] 6 marbles.
4] a 22er conker [for those old enough to remember].
5] spare string for conker.
6] a kevin keegan bubble gum card.
a spokesperson for wolves said that the offer looks very interesting.:D
now can someone please tell me where i put my whiskey glass down ?

L

Law's Bus

I'm beginning to doubt if we'll ever see him start a game again, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't on the bench either.

The Eastwood situation, regardless of who is to blame, is symptomatic of the season at large - one of general excitement in the summer when we seemed to be making some excellent purchases, followed by slow drop into depression when they haven't come off.

S

Stewarton Wolf

Eastwood will be at Wolves longer than McCarthy - The deal to sell him to Coventry was stopped by the Board, not McCarthy, todays selection was a little bit of payback, which will continue until the last day of the season. Then it will end McCarthy and his clown school will be no more.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm, I think the opposite is true SW.

Eastwood will be gone in the summer to the highest bidder and McCarthy will carry on as manager next season.

Fancy a small wager?

S

Stewarton Wolf

Hmmm, I think the opposite is true SW.

Eastwood will be gone in the summer to the highest bidder and McCarthy will carry on as manager next season.

Fancy a small wager?

We will see - we are both committed to print no need for money.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I think Eastwood will be in as manager with McCarthy in at centre-half.

W

wolvesman

Baring miracles of course, Cardiff will be the last game of the season for me. I am now going to have the last day off and do something enjoyable like Sunday lunch and afternoon with the grandkids.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eastwood will be at Wolves longer than McCarthy - The deal to sell him to Coventry was stopped by the Board, not McCarthy, todays selection was a little bit of payback, which will continue until the last day of the season. Then it will end McCarthy and his clown school will be no more.

I agree Freddie will be at Wolves longer than McCarthy Stewarton as I think McCarthy is finally a dead man walking, thank God. Whether we will see Eastwood at Wolves next season is another matter and will depend on a combination of what alternatives his agent is able to come up with, who replaces McCarthy as Wolves manager and whether the new manager rates Freddie.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NO way will Mick play Eastwood, What would he look like if He goes and scores a goal or 2. That would make Mick look more of a fool than He's already made himself look....

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they can't beat Cardiff then honestly our lot don't deserve bugger all.As is traditional with a team destined for a final Cardiff will have no desire to tackle, they will go through the motions.They will be so worried about injuries they will be just running about and not making contact.
I expect us to win easily.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NO way will Mick play Eastwood, What would he look like if He goes and scores a goal or 2. That would make Mick look more of a fool than He's already made himself look....

Well if he did it be 8 months too late.

Team for Tuesday

Hennesey
Foley
Elokobi
Breen
Craddock
Kightly
Jarvis
Olofinjana
Henry/Potter/ Edwards
Keogh
Seb

Well if he did it be 8 months too late.

Team for Tuesday

Hennesey
Foley
Elokobi
Breen
Craddock
Kightly
Jarvis
Olofinjana
Henry/Potter/ Edwards
Keogh
Seb

Your signature sums everything up to be honest QB.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hennessey
---------------
Foley
Craddock
D.Ward
Elokobi
-----------------
Kightly
Potter/Henry/Gibson/D.Edwards
Olofinjana
Jarvis
-----------------
SEB
Keogh

subs:
Stack
Little
Breen
S.Ward/Elliott
Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
McCarthy will not pick Eastwood again in any role IMO, listening to his interview yesterday, he was extremely irritated to be asked "Where is Freddy?"
I see McCarthy as now adopting a seige mentality and bracing himself for even higher levels of stubborness and inflexibility. Like King Kanute willing the tide to turn.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I'd rest Keogh. He looks very tired and the last 2 games he's been below his best.

I wouldn't want to play Kyle from the start either so I think I'd play Eastwood with Keogh on the bench. Edwards back in CM if fit, if not then Potter.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I'd rest Keogh. He looks very tired and the last 2 games he's been below his best.

I wouldn't want to play Kyle from the start either so I think I'd play Eastwood with Keogh on the bench.

I'd do likewise but Eastwood's not going to feature anymore. He obviusly hasn't fitted into the club as Mick had hoped. He seems a bit of a loner and distant from the rest of the team. I feel this is part of the reason why he will be gone as McCarthy wont want anyone to spoil the team spirit. Lets just hope we can replace him in the summer with a player of similar quality but a better personality and attitude.

S

SaleWolf

I'd do likewise but Eastwood's not going to feature anymore. He obviusly hasn't fitted into the club as Mick had hoped. He seems a bit of a loner and distant from the rest of the team. I feel this is part of the reason why he will be gone as McCarthy wont want anyone to spoil the team spirit. Lets just hope we can replace him in the summer with a player of similar quality but a better personality and attitude.

So just because Freddy doesn't get on with the whole 'put a shift in' mentaility he suddenly has a poor attitude and personaility?

And what team spirit is there? Its a myth. Breen and Eastwood have come out and basically criticised the manager and players and now theres rumours of a rift with Potter. Yeah, great spirit.

Mccarthy is not good for this club in the long-term. He has major limitations at this level so how limited would he be in the Prem ffs.

Eastwood should start Tuesday but of course he won't. One of his inept mates will no doubt get the job (Kyle or Elliott) or he'll stick with Keogh despite consecutive abject performances from him.

If Collins starts on Tuesday it just reinforces what an inept, stubborn and disrespectful manager we have in charge of this club.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So just because Freddy doesn't get on with the whole 'put a shift in' mentaility he suddenly has a poor attitude and personaility?

And what team spirit is there? Its a myth. Breen and Eastwood have come out and basically criticised the manager and players and now theres rumours of a rift with Potter. Yeah, great spirit.

Mccarthy is not good for this club in the long-term. He has major limitations at this level so how limited would he be in the Prem ffs.

Eastwood should start Tuesday but of course he won't. One of his inept mates will no doubt get the job (Kyle or Elliott) or he'll stick with Keogh despite consecutive abject performances from him.

If Collins starts on Tuesday it just reinforces what an inept, stubborn and disrespectful manager we have in charge of this club.

Of course we have got a very good team spirit. Thats one thing we have got. Every player says how they enjoy being at the club, even Eastwood, but its obvious Eastwood doesn't fit in. And when has Breen criticised McCarthy? He said people should stop moaning about the fans but he mentioned no names and thats hardly a sign we have no spirit. You like to think its a myth and another reason for Mick to get sacked!

H

HazelGroveWolf

There is not a shread of evidence that Eastwood is the answer. He looked good in August, thats it. Best for all concerned to get rid in the summer.

S

SaleWolf

Of course we have got a very good team spirit. Thats one thing we have got. Every player says how they enjoy being at the club, even Eastwood, but its obvious Eastwood doesn't fit in. And when has Breen criticised McCarthy? He said people should stop moaning about the fans but he mentioned no names and thats hardly a sign we have no spirit. You like to think its a myth and another reason for Mick to get sacked!

Enjoying playing at a club doesn't constitute a good spirit though.

The fake spirit we have at the club is between Mccarthy and his favourites. The is no real club spirit imo. Why wouldn't you be happy if despite your obvious failings and lack of ability, you are still picked week in, week out like a number of the players are.

S

SaleWolf

There is not a shread of evidence that Eastwood is the answer. He looked good in August, thats it. Best for all concerned to get rid in the summer.

Even if Mccarthy go's first? You wouldn't give him a chance with a new manager? Because i bet you any other manager in this league barring possibly Mowbray would take him.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoying playing at a club doesn't constitute a good spirit though.

The fake spirit we have at the club is between Mccarthy and his favourites. The is no real club spirit imo. Why wouldn't you be happy if despite your obvious failings and lack of ability, you are still picked week in, week out like a number of the players are.

How can you have a fake spirit?

H

HazelGroveWolf

Sale, I think he was simply a failed experiment, a new manager could waste a sizable portion of the season to come to the same conclusion. I don't think anyone is that daft when results are everything. We need to move on whether McCarthy remains or not.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
seb is now our No1 striker, So the priority should be to find a partner for him. Someone that brings the best out of him. IMO thats not Keogh.

S

SaleWolf

Sale, I think he was simply a failed experiment, a new manager could waste a sizable portion of the season to come to the same conclusion. I don't think anyone is that daft when results are everything. We need to move on whether McCarthy remains or not.

But how do we know it will be a waste. No one can judge the guy because we haven't seen enough of him.

He deserves a chance. Why is it that Collins, Ward, Elliott, Kyle et al deserve a chance but Freddy doesn't? Simple, Mccarthy expects you to run yourself into the ground and if you don't no matter how good you are, you won't get a chance. Thats why Mccarthy has failed in management and thats why he'll continue failing at every club he manages.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
seb is now our No1 striker, So the priority should be to find a partner for him. Someone that brings the best out of him. IMO thats not Keogh.
What are you basing that assumption on?

The last 2 games where Keogh has looked poor but SEB still bagged himself a goal, or the previous 14 games where the 2 of them scored 13 goals between them?

E

Essex Wolf

Certain players almost pick themselves as such, IE Hennessey, SEB, Kightly etc many others right now need to start proving their worth, IE Keogh, hard worker but finishing is often woeful and he messes up on many occasions, Olifinjana who seems great one game and poor the next.

Can't imagine MM will change things to much as looking ahead and thinking of alternatives, other options and something other than plan A plan A or plan A don't seem to come easily to him.

Hennessey(picks himself)

Foley(Don't let Collins anywhere near this position ever again)

Craddock(picks himself right now which is a sad indictment of the rubbish on offer) Although I do rate Craddock

Breen(tough call but whilst he is past his sell by date is still, sad to say and accept, a better choice then either Collins or Ward)

Elokobi( little choice but this lad is a trier and will improve.

Kightly(picks himself)

Olifinjana(in a decent midfield a good player and who else is there?)

Edwards( if fit of couse but if not perm one from Gibson or Potter, God not a lot of choice in all honesty)

Jarvis(picks himself)

SEB(picks himself)

Keogh(no one else to take his place right now any better) I'd say give Eastwood a go but is that likely, no of couse not.

Subs, Stack, Little, Collins, Gibson if Edwards is playing and Eastwood but seeing as that won't happen then one of Micks gang being Elliott or
Kyle.

Take note Mick this way you have a GK, FB, central defender of sorts a midfield player and forward all available if needed.

H

HSV Wolf

Is Micky Gray injured or something.....but no mention of him in most peoples selections.....If fit he's got to replace Idi Amin at left back.....Might be 34 but plays with the spirit and enrgy of a 24 year old

Back
Top Bottom