Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Taiwo to QPR and Onuhoa expected to sign too

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Don't think they will need any good luck with a new manager and new PL signings. Still

I'd hate my team to be owned by a billionaire, with no affinity to te club.

Still, we do have an owner who is a millionaire, who has no affinity to the club....

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't afford Onuhana if his wage demands really are 80 grand a week.

It's a shame because I think he's a class act (CB or FB) but if those were his wage demands; very few clubs (some more established than us) would be willing or wanting to pay that sort of outlay on him.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's a shame because I think he's a class act (CB or FB) but if those were his wage demands; very few clubs (some more established than us) would be willing or wanting to pay that sort of outlay on him.

Onouha 40k a week from what was said toward the end of last week.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Onouha 40k a week from what was said toward the end of last week.

Then I'm pretty annoyed if we haven't put a bid in at the very least.

But the club never do tell us who they've bid for.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This.

I'm sure we were saying this in September when they signed Barton, Wright-Phillips, Luke Young, Armand Traore and Anton Ferdinand too.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats another team out of the relegation mix then....

loopy lupine

Reaction score
Then I'm pretty annoyed if we haven't put a bid in at the very least.

But the club never do tell us who they've bid for.

Annoyed at not paying a player with a total of what? 20 or 30 first team starts 40k a week??? Really, if that annoys you then I'd check your blood pressure!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Annoyed at not paying a player with a total of what? 20 or 30 first team starts 40k a week??? Really, if that annoys you then I'd check your blood pressure!

OHara is on around this and how many games did he start for Spurs?
Onouha also played 32 games for Sunderland last season. He has also played a total of 92 games for City.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

92 appearances for City.

32 for Sunderland.

O'Hara only played around 60 odd games (Spurs & Pompey) before joining us and look at the clamor to sign him in the summer and is probably on this now.

Nedum from the games I've seen of him would be a great addition to us and I would be annoyed if we haven't put in a bid for someone who apparently wants 40 grand a week.

I'm not an advocate of the 60/80 grand a week player (ala Portsmouth) but if we're serious as a club; but if there are the calibre of players available such as Nedum asking for 40 grand then it's the type of players we should be looking at.

I'll wait for your response.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
Wow, apologies, hadn't realised he's been around so long, seems to have been 'breaking through' for the last couple of seasons!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, apologies, hadn't realised he's been around so long, seems to have been 'breaking through' for the last couple of seasons!

Had quite a few injuries while breaking through at City. Think he's 25 now; perfect age as well.

Very quick, decent on the ball (if memory serves me correct). A real athlete. Would really improve our defence but looks like he'll be heading elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom