Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sweet FA

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man u manager and one of his players accuse the referee of being influenced by outside comments, ultimately calling him a cheat when making judgements in their match against Chelsea and the FA dont feel it warranted a fine.
Nuno made his comments on a referee and was fined just before they themselves took steps toward the same person mentioned by Nuno and is fined, I fail to see why the two comments should have different decisions made by the FA.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man u manager and one of his players accuse the referee of being influenced by outside comments, ultimately calling him a cheat when making judgements in their match against Chelsea and the FA dont feel it warranted a fine.
Nuno made his comments on a referee and was fined just before they themselves took steps toward the same person mentioned by Nuno and is fined, I fail to see why the two comments should have different decisions made by the FA.
You fail to see why Nuno was fined and the Manure player wasn’t? Think you need spec savers mate.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ralph was fined after saying he didnt want Dean or Mason refereeing one of their matches again ? I havent seen it mentioned anywhere

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ralph was fined after saying he didnt want Dean or Mason refereeing one of their matches again ? I havent seen it mentioned anywhere
Not sure if he was charged but he also criticised Kevin Friend, after Liverpool defeat.

Hazza

Reaction score
I thought Nuno handled it excellently after being charged. He was at a low point in terms of squad availability and possibly personally when he made comments but he didn't retract them, stuck to his principles and just waited for time to prove him right (which it has).

He's continually asked now for opinions on ref issues, decisions etc as per the news conference yesterday, nothing specific to do with our games and he just bats it away with a straight bat but a knowing look in his eyes as if saying ; I've said my piece, you know what I think' .. and the lousy FA can't fin him for that.

On SKY, whilst most reporting is rubbish, they did say yesterday that the FA only charge when they know they'll win a case, and obviously they wouldn't win a case agency Manure players/manager so don't charge unless 100% cut and dry.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Nuno handled it excellently after being charged. He was at a low point in terms of squad availability and possibly personally when he made comments but he didn't retract them, stuck to his principles and just waited for time to prove him right (which it has).

He's continually asked now for opinions on ref issues, decisions etc as per the news conference yesterday, nothing specific to do with our games and he just bats it away with a straight bat but a knowing look in his eyes as if saying ; I've said my piece, you know what I think' .. and the lousy FA can't fin him for that.

On SKY, whilst most reporting is rubbish, they did say yesterday that the FA only charge when they know they'll win a case, and obviously they wouldn't win a case agency Manure players/manager so don't charge unless 100% cut and dry.
When wouldn't they win a case? They are the judge and jury. Whether they charge or not depends entirely on the size and stature of the club, nothing to do with the merits of the case.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You fail to see why Nuno was fined and the Manure player wasn’t? Think you need spec savers mate.
Based on your reply are you saying Nunos fine was justified or big 6 club status overrides the issue.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp sprints across half the field and practically scores the winner - nothing.

Nuno tiptoes onto the side of the pitch - huge problem.

Follow the money.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp sprints across half the field and practically scores the winner - nothing.

Follow the money.
They both got the same fine for running on the pitch.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Follow the money.
Both got fined I thought

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When wouldn't they win a case? They are the judge and jury. Whether they charge or not depends entirely on the size and stature of the club, nothing to do with the merits of the case.
They are the judge and jury until someone decides to get a real Court and judge involved. The FA absolutely crap themselves when it looks like things will go properly legal. They more than anyone know just how Mickey Mouse they really are.

Back
Top Bottom