Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Super Cup

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
AM dicking the the Euro Champs.

Falcao is sensational.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Falcao is a different class.

Give him a half a chance and it's a goal, he's the best ST in the world at the moment.

Strangely no one has mentioned that the PL is the best league in the world yet!

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Falcao is a different class.

Give him a half a chance and it's a goal, he's the best ST in the world at the moment.

Strangely no one has mentioned that the PL is the best league in the world yet!

Absolutely sublime he is......scored a great hat-trick against AB in their last league match, could easily have had 5.

Why are Man City not going in for him? :confused:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely sublime he is......scored a great hat-trick against AB in their last league match, could easily have had 5.

Why are Man City not going in for him? :confused:

It's amazing how first they lost Torres, replaced him with Aguero and then replaced Aguero with Falcao. They certainly know how to pick a striker!

Tbh City don't really need him they have Aguero & Tevez as their first choice forwards and Falcao and those two are all too good to have one sitting on the bench. If Real sell Higuain or Benzema I could see him going there if AM are prepared to sell to Real.

W

WasStefan

Well Chelsea aren't by any means the best team in England, they beat arguably the best team ever (with 10 men), and then Bayern in their own backyard to win the biggest club cup in the world. Yet finished 5th in our league.

People forget to mention this. Yes, England has the best league, ask many other countries apart from Italy and Spain and you'll get the same answer.

Edit- Falcao misses a sitter. What's the odds Chelsea sign him up after this? :D

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It's amazing how first they lost Torres, replaced him with Aguero and then replaced Aguero with Falcao. They certainly know how to pick a striker!

Tbh City don't really need him they have Aguero & Tevez as their first choice forwards and Falcao and those two are all too good to have one sitting on the bench. If Real sell Higuain or Benzema I could see him going there if AM are prepared to sell to Real.

£150M to RM! :D

Screw Tevez...get this man in!.....has scored 2 already and hit the bar and the post.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we sign this Falcao bloke please SS? Pretty please?

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ramires is having an absolute mare. Great to see David Luiz and Cahill being shown up for the average defenders they are too :D Falcao is just awesome though.

W

WasStefan

Hat trick. Quality.

As we speak Roman is signing a £50million cheque addressed to AM as a celebratory signing due to him winning his £3bn court case ;)

PS- its painfully obvious where Chelaea faults are. Right back and defensive mid. Mikes offers nothing and I wouldn't call Lampard a DM.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ramires is having an absolute mare. Great to see David Luiz and Cahill being shown up for the average defenders they are too :D Falcao is just awesome though.

Ramires is a poor man's Boukari, :embarassed:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Chelsea are there for the taking in the League Cup...

W

WasStefan

He's absolutely awful. Gave the ball away needlessly a minute before the 1st goal and just got paced for the third goal haha

He's not. He dicked us last season and outclassed every other Chelsea player on that day. He was incredible.

He's having an off day, most players do.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not. He dicked us last season and outclassed every other Chelsea player on that day. He was incredible.

He's having an off day, most players do.

Don't think you understand that I'm saying he's awful today. Obviously he's a decent player else he wouldn't be playing for Chelsea.

Then again though, running circles round our defence is no real achievement.

W

WasStefan

He's absolutely awful. Gave the ball away needlessly a minute before the 1st goal and just got paced for the third goal haha

Nope. Nowhere there does it say today he's terrible. You said he's absolutely awful. Not absolutely awful today. Unless I'm blind?

Also if you ask any Chelsea fan you'll know he was one of their best and most constant performers last season, but Mata got all the plaudits mainly because he does pretty passes and is Spanish.

Anway, let's not be pedantic. Sign him Roman I wanna see him play in England :D

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Liverpool's owners wouldn't sanction a £3m move for Falcao (Benitez wanted him) before he signed for Porto for £4m. Three years and £35m on Andy Carroll later they must be gutted.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope. Nowhere there does it say today he's terrible. You said he's absolutely awful. Not absolutely awful today. Unless I'm blind?

Also if you ask any Chelsea fan you'll know he was one of their best and most constant performers last season, but Mata got all the plaudits mainly because he does pretty passes and is Spanish.

Anway, let's not be pedantic. Sign him Roman I wanna see him play in England :D

Oh sorry, I'll make sure to include the added bit just for you so you can make a point ;)

G

gordonchas

Well Chelsea aren't by any means the best team in England, they beat arguably the best team ever (with 10 men), and then Bayern in their own backyard to win the biggest club cup in the world. Yet finished 5th in our league.

People forget to mention this. Yes, England has the best league, ask many other countries apart from Italy and Spain and you'll get the same answer.

...and Atletico finished 5th in theirs.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait did you just say Mata got the plaudits because his Spanish? Nationality has nothing to do with it, Ramires is Brazilian after all.....

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Liverpool's owners wouldn't sanction a £3m move for Falcao (Benitez wanted him) before he signed for Porto for £4m. Three years and £35m on Andy Carroll later they must be gutted.

Andy Carroll £35.5m... Radamel Falcao €40m :D

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spain > Brazil

Well Done. Brazil are still regarded as many by one of the most skilful sides in the world though as are Spain. You saying that Mata gets the plaudits more because of his nationality is really silly ;)

W

WasStefan

Well Done. Brazil are still regarded as many by one of the most skilful sides in the world though as are Spain. You saying that Mata gets the plaudits more because of his nationality is really silly ;)

If you don't think there is a generalisation aimed at all Spanish players being good just because they're Spanish then you're daft (yes I know on the main most Spanish players are very good)

Prime example is Arteta. Good, nothing special. Yet journalists druel over him as if he's Fabregas.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you don't think there is a generalisation aimed at all Spanish players being good just because they're Spanish then you're daft (yes I know on the main most Spanish players are very good)

Prime example is Arteta. Good, nothing special. Yet journalists druel over him as if he's Fabregas.

Arteta was a big fish in a small pond at Everton. When he first went to Arsenal he got a lot of attention as he was seen to be a poor man's Fabregas and a replacement for him in the Arsenal midfield. More down to the role he was expected to play rather than his nationality. Obviously it's a factor in how journalists look at players but not a big one as you suggested IMO.

W

WasStefan

Arteta was a big fish in a small pond at Everton. When he first went to Arsenal he got a lot of attention as he was seen to be a poor man's Fabregas and a replacement for him in the Arsenal midfield. More down to the role he was expected to play rather than his nationality. Obviously it's a factor in how journalists look at players but not a big one as you suggested IMO.

Fair enough. What makes me laugh is Loserpool paid £35m for Carroll, yet they won't pay £7million for Dempsey who scored 23 goals last season. Idiots!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Arteta is a very good player, would stroll in to the English midfield.

Try swapping the name Artera with Parker or Lampard in your last sentence.

Back
Top Bottom