Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunderland tickets?

T

THE HOFF

Hi i'm a student currently living in the Toon, just wandering if i'll be able to buy on gate tomorrow, as have just got money through?

M

Mr Wolf

Why don't you look at the 2 free tickets going on thread below? Money or not.

T

THE HOFF

I'll have to pick them up though won't i from Wolverhampton for the thread below?

C

cooper_J

Someone has just replied to this post on facebook, offering you a ticket Hoff.

She looks like an attractive lady to boot, so I'd take her up on it!

D

Deleted member 3545

I only live about 6 miles from the stadium of $$$$e and im thinking of taking my 10 year old daugther to the match i will pop along to the ground tomorrow morning to see if i can get a couple of tickets for the Wolves end. This will be her 1st football match.

Blunty SL3

Reaction score
I only live about 6 miles from the stadium of $$$$e and im thinking of taking my 10 year old daugther to the match i will pop along to the ground tomorrow morning to see if i can get a couple of tickets for the Wolves end. This will be her 1st football match.

Approx 500 left for sale tommorow, get to the Sunderland ticket office early and you should be fine mate. Enjoy the game.

M

MK Panther

Thanks very much for the info. looking forward to three points, gold and black armeeee!

R

reanswolf

Allocation for us is 2000, guess we have sold less than 1500 in advance.

D

Deleted member 3545

got my tickets this morning there were one or two other Wolves supporters getting tickets also when i was there.

Back
Top Bottom