Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

sunday games next season

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we'll be having a couple of sunday games next season which will be changed to the sunday by WMP

millwall,cardiff,birmingham are 3 off the top of my head

P

PeteWolf

We've played all three of those on Saturdays/nights of late :confused:

L

liquidatorwolf

Milwall won't be moved. That would mean they'd have to play every game on Sunday it's not like we have some sort of special rivalry with them. Cardiff will be normal time but I suspect a bubble trip, Blues and derbies in general are starting to get moved away from the Sunday 12O'Clock times.

S

SaleWolf

Bristol City at Home got moved last time to an early kick off.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget there's an increasing amount of Friday night games in the football league since we were last there!

W

we8wba

i'm looking forward to more night games tbh

always feels little added spice when big game is at the mol under the floodlights in premier this season (excluding bank hols days) i think we only had two night games (norwich, arsenal) which were both at home and none away

cant wait until we start getting 2-3 games a week back on the menu

S

SaleWolf

i'm looking forward to more night games tbh

always feels little added spice when big game is at the mol under the floodlights in premier this season (excluding bank hols days) i think we only had two night games (norwich, arsenal) which were both at home and none away

cant wait until we start getting 2-3 games a week back on the menu

I hate the Tuesday night games at home, especially when we play the likes of Barnsley or Ipswich etc.

140 mile round trip in rush hour to generally watch rubbish! We're always crap at home on Tuesday nights!

W

we8wba

i prefer the tuesday night away games, sorts the men from the mouses out

but i do see your point..... derby home in december (snow/ice/general cold) is less appealing as a night game but i do love it when you have those summer evenings in august/september and those games in hand from march onwards

J

Jungleee

Haven't got a problem with Friday night games personally, just hope they don't happen too frequently.

As for Millwall, I doubt it'd be a Sunday game in all honesty.

Hopefully Cardiff isn't another bubble trip.

Birmingham will probably be an early KO on either Sunday or Saturday, though.

D

Dewsburywolf

Just a thought but which TV company's got Football League games for next season? Didn't BBC show quite a few Saturday tea-time/Sunday lunch-time games this season just finished?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a thought but which TV company's got Football League games for next season? Didn't BBC show quite a few Saturday tea-time/Sunday lunch-time games this season just finished?

Sky.

It's crap, no thought at all for those who don't want to make the murdochs' purse any more full.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yeah they only seemed to show West Ham though!

I'd imagine they'll have a few games next season aswell but it'll mainly be Sky.

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

I'd imagine they'll have a few games next season aswell but it'll mainly be Sky.

Sky Sports will then take exclusive live rights to the Football League from 2013, having signed a three-year deal worth £195m, representing a 26% reduction in revenue from the previous joint deal between Sky and BBC.[10] The new deal will include 75 live league games, all the play-off matches, 15 League Cup ties (including both semi-finals and the final) and selected Johnstone's Paint Trophy matches. Sky will also have highlights packages, with the free-to-air rights yet to be decided.

D

Dewsburywolf

Seem to recall "the greatest club in Yorkshire" being on a couple of times whenever I took notice (no I didn't tune in)

Not forgetting we'll possibly be "ones to watch" next season

Back
Top Bottom