Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunday 4th December 2011

P

PeteWolf

The last time we won a game at Molineux :eek:

This isn't meant as a particularly negative thread for the sake of it, but that really is shocking. Not a single win in the entire calendar year to date at home. Going to be a weird feeling on Saturday (hopefully).

P

PeteWolf

Just in addition to this, the last time we won a Saturday match at Molineux was 26th February 2011!!!

Just short of 18 months :eek:

loopy lupine

Reaction score

This isn't meant as a particularly negative thread for the sake of it, but that really is shocking. Not a single win in the entire calendar year to date at home. Going to be a weird feeling on Saturday (hopefully).

Why change the habit of a lifetime eh!?!

What is your particular point here?? We know what happened last season, we were $$$$, end of.

However, we have a new manager, some new players, and we (as fans) need to embrace this and support our team.

If we, as football fans, only learn one thing from the olympics this year, it's that support of OUR team will enable them to get results. Listen to any olympian talk about the crowd, the support they receive encourages them and helps them push on. If we do that as a crowd, hopefully the team will respond, if we don't then we can carry on being negative, grumbling and moaning into our keyboards, asking "Where's the money gone Jeff"!

P

PeteWolf

The point is it's been a long time, it's going to be a weird feeling #cueclique

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As long as we keep the goalscorer from that day we will be fine!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dewsburywolf

If we, as football fans, only learn one thing from the olympics this year, it's that support of OUR team will enable them to get results. Listen to any olympian talk about the crowd, the support they receive encourages them and helps them push on. If we do that as a crowd, hopefully the team will respond, if we don't then we can carry on being negative, grumbling and moaning into our keyboards, asking "Where's the money gone Jeff"!

Not too sure about yourself but (& it's been said on here countless times) I & many others do support the team in the ground(s) it's only on here that we're vociferous in our disdain for what's going on at the club currently

P

PeteWolf

Not too sure about yourself but (& it's been said on here countless times) I & many others do support the team in the ground(s) it's only on here that we're vociferous in our disdain for what's going on at the club currently

Exactly. Some of us are just looking forward to walking back into the Combermere after the game and not seeing Gavin in his Man Utd top trying to be polite so not to lose customers! #realfans

C

cooper_J

I took my wife's Australian cousin to it while he was visiting.

He emailed me almost every week asking how we were getting on afterwards. He stopped after about March, I think he thought I was taking the $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom