Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kamara is a great signing for Villa and they’ve got it done early.

Hopefully we follow suit in terms of getting the business done asap.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly don't know anything about Kamara, but I hope we follow their lead in getting business done early.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any fresh rumours,

There is the chicago fire keeper, and almeida from vitoria from what i can see.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa first signing already

Where’s this signing we’ve supposedly already made? *******s imo

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t buy this “losing mentality” in player at relegated clubs. Not saying it never happens but generally it’s because a team overall isn’t good enough. That does not mean every player in that team isn’t good enough. I’d take a Charlie Taylor, Sarr, Tarkowski, McNeill for a start from this season’s relegated teams.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Villa first signing already

Where’s this signing we’ve supposedly already made? *******s imo

Villa make signings every year they spent a 100mil plus last year and where did it get them 14th. Plus they will stick with Slippie G

also I think between club signings are a little bit more difficult then free agents, due to the different parties, let alone the whole Ukraine situation

It’s the first day after the end of the season at 10am, Wolves have big decisions to make, and then move forward

There’s a long time until the window closes

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa make signings every year they spent a 100mil plus last year and where did it get them 14th. Plus they will stick with Slippie G

also I think between club signings are a little bit more difficult then free agents, due to the different parties, let alone the whole Ukraine situation

It’s the first day after the end of the season at 10am, Wolves have big decisions to make, and then move forward

There’s a long time until the window closes
And we'll need every minute of it.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Villa winning the transfer window again
I know what you mean. But winning the transfer window keeps supporters happy at least, so there's some value in it. I don't think there would be as much discontent if we had made a few early, decisive moves for key players recently.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
My prediction is that we'll be playing silly games with bidders over Neves and it'll drag on to the last week of the window. Then we'll be scrambling around for replacements that have either gone elsewhere or don't want to come , before heralding Cundle and Gibbs-White as the midfield pairing Bruno (Sellars) wanted all along.

Oh and can someone tell Sellars to keep his thoughts to himself this summer?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My prediction is that we'll be playing silly games with bidders over Neves and it'll drag on to the last week of the window. Then we'll be scrambling around for replacements that have either gone elsewhere or don't want to come , before heralding Cundle and Gibbs-White as the midfield pairing Bruno (Sellars) wanted all along.

Not far from the truth on MGW/cundle though.

Lage wanted MGW in Jan - expect him to play alot of games next year if he stays.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or paying Grasshoppers a last minute fee to end Kawebe's 2 year loan early.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Predictable isnt it?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes it is a big summer, but that has been said every year now.

Let’s see what happens, Neves will surely go and all respect to him, he has given it all to the club.

Mendes will be sniffing around as deals are to be done and we will have money on the books

Plus a lot of deadwood could be off, so we will see

Let’s not get all doom and gloom day 1 after Villah who spent 100mil to gain 3 places this year get a guy on a free, who didn’t want to come to us. It says he’s been sold the project which to me means, throwing money at him.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Yes it is a big summer, but that has been said every year now.

Let’s see what happens, Neves will surely go and all respect to him, he has given it all to the club.

Mendes will be sniffing around as deals are to be done and we will have money on the books

Plus a lot of deadwood could be off, so we will see

Let’s not get all doom and gloom day 1 after Villah who spent 100mil to gain 3 places this year get a guy on a free, who didn’t want to come to us. It says he’s been sold the project which to me means, throwing money at him.
Exactly. Let's see who we sign and not bother about other teams. Because who gives a **** who else signs for another team, unless it's a player from here?
It's a Wolves forum no, and a thread on Wolves summer transfer business? I thought it was anyway...

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They are undoubtedly paying top dollar in terms of wages. Could go the way of Everton if they're not careful.

Also, Gerrard still has a big draw. Especially for midfield players like Kamara who probably still idolise Gerrard as one of the best.

He has a couple of years of grace when players are still signing for him based on what he did as a player, before they maybe stop signing for him because of what he is doing as a manager!

That's why he's a good managerial appointment for a club like Villa trying to attract top players. Whether he can get a tune out of the squad they assemble is the question. If not, they will use him to bring in the players, then replace him.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no interest in the Neves thing carrying on. Barca will have money now their new Spotify sponsorship deal is in place. Let Jorge negotiate them either coughing up the £50m+ it'll take OR Work it so a couple of Barca players who have played for their first team come in the opposite direction along with some cash.

The longer it goes unsorted, the longer the more delusional members of our fanbase will think he's staying.

It's very important that we're quick out of the blocks this summer. Window formally opens in a couple of weeks, we need to be on it.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no interest in the Neves thing carrying on. Barca will have money now their new Spotify sponsorship deal is in place. Let Jorge negotiate them either coughing up the £50m+ it'll take OR Work it so a couple of Barca players who have played for their first team come in the opposite direction along with some cash.

The longer it goes unsorted, the longer the more delusional members of our fanbase will think he's staying.

It's very important that we're quick out of the blocks this summer. Window formally opens in a couple of weeks, we need to be on it.

Agreed if hes off, which it is massively implied take the money at 50m plus, get palinha (in below 20m) then 30m for the additional midfielder next to him.

Then start cutting dead wood.

If you reinvest the full 50m, there should be you would expect another 50m to invest, at least which would be the normal transfer budget.

I hope this is the case, not another sell to buy when we are financially in a much stronger position than, everton/leeds/villa/etc

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

£50m and Nico would do me.

Probably still be ****ed off but I think I'd get over it in 4 years

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agreed if hes off, which it is massively implied take the money at 50m plus, get palinha (in below 20m) then 30m for the additional midfielder next to him.

Then start cutting dead wood.

If you reinvest the full 50m, there should be you would expect another 50m to invest, at least which would be the normal transfer budget.

I hope this is the case, not another sell to buy when we are financially in a much stronger position than, everton/leeds/villa/etc

I thin Barca will most likely offer 30 mil plus choice of players which means we could get 1 or two with 30 mil to play with. Then any additional potential sales

We can still spend while being sustainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom