Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope we are only using Seferovic to do that Newcastle Trippier-Wood thing where they found out Wood had a release clause because of the relationship they built up with his agency.

"Yeah, yeah we are really into Haris but I've heard good stuff on the grapevine about this pair Jovic and Milenkovic"

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s just Hwang’s loan turning into a permanent deal….;)

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure, but he’s certainly enjoying his tunes - my guess is ace of spades
giphy.gif
Enjoying - maybe - but not as much as the stallion behind. :eek::D

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are a lot of unknowns about pedrinho but at least benfica fans rated him. He isn't quick enough to play on the wing so would think he would play centrally. Hopefully cost less than the 17 million first mooted

Sorry just saw your new post andy. Can't think who it could be. Hopefully not mcburnie.

Wasn't he going to be free or something

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's just stupid to claim how amazing a player is because we let him go when he was God awful during his loan stay with us, because the lad got a Champions League medal for playing under ten minutes of football as a time wasting substitute in two games.

I mean Christ the lad came to us with a Champions League medal as he played in a game where they got destroyed by Juve.

There's plenty of players out there with Champions League medals that were ****e, look at Paul Lambert for example.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just stupid to claim how amazing a player is because we let him go when he was God awful during his loan stay with us, because the lad got a Champions League medal for playing under ten minutes of football as a time wasting substitute in two games.

I mean Christ the lad came to us with a Champions League medal as he played in a game where they got destroyed by Juve.

There's plenty of players out there with Champions League medals that were ****e, look at Paul Lambert for example.
Lambert has a champions league medal?

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would actually be more pleased with Carmo than Inacio. I think Inacio has maybe more potential for a really top team, but I think Carmo would suit our current requirements better. The fact he is 6'5" really makes a difference for me.

I am desperate for us to sign Palhinha but I think Al-Musrati would be a more than acceptable back-up. Seeing us linked with Nico too. A combination of any of these would surely be the catalyst required for major tactical changes at the club.
Pahlinha or Nico for me - Al Musrati, no thanks.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lambert was a crap manager but was actually a decent player.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

5 appearance in La Liga, and 2 in Europe this season and apparently now he's the Dogs *******s, people on here getting offended when I implied he was crap for us and apparently now follow his career because they have seen a photo. :joycat:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow…didnt know that.
No career of any particular note as of yet and two Champions League winners medals…even less chance of a start when Rudiger goes to Madrid….wow!
Vallejo same as Trincao probably very good in La liga where the tempo is slow and not so intense obviously having world class players alongside does help.

If it’s not Pedrinho the mystery signing probably Hwang or Palhinha

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 appearance in La Liga, and 2 in Europe this season and apparently now he's the Dogs *******s, people on here getting offended when I implied he was crap for us and apparently now follow his career because they have seen a photo. :joycat:

Sounds like you're the one getting offended!

I'm guessing it will be Seferovic.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard the same rumour about a done deal in the bag. Happy to reveal I was told it is Palhinha. Everything signed and just waiting for outgoings to be finalised before announcing it.

We could do an Afobe and flog him straight to PSG for $100,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom