Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Football - Euro 2012

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In an attempt to provide an alternative to new manager, new season discussions ... where are you planning to watch Euro 2012 this Summer?

For me, the first week or so will be in the UK in the comfort of my own home followed by the knockout stages and final in the heat of Turkey.

Anyone watching the tournament somewhere exotic or unusual (Whitmore Reans does not count!) ?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in Madrid for the Quarters involving Spain and hopefully England. ALways try and get overseas during a tournament. Was in Berlin for Euro 2008 final. WOW

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember watching the 2008 final at a skatepark in some festival in Denmark on a big screen.

This year probably in some lovely Surrey pubs.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be in Ireland at some stage of the tournament.

Reaction score
In Glasgow for the whole thing... be interesting watching England games up here!

Was in Tenerife for the 08 one, which Spain obviously won. Mad celebrations afterwards, static traffic with horns blaring and the occasional irate person who'd unwisely decided to actually try drive somewhere. When Torres scored/the final whistle went there was a sort of dull sound coming from all directions as everyone for miles around celebrated simultaneously, never heard anything quite like it before or since.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I might be in Devon near Dartmouth for part of the tournament.

A

AussieWolves

Watching at home here in Western Australia, looks like a few late nights for me then.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in France for our first game, the comfort of my garden with a bbq and beers (weather depending) for the second, and recovering from a stag doo in Chester for our 3rd game! Can't bloody wait.

T

Timbli

I was in Switzerland for the Euro 08 cheering my father country on. But they dropped out in the group stage so the whole country got behind Holland. Thousands of crazy Oranje in Bern fanzone was an amazing highlight.

And this time around same as AussieWolves, best mate has invested in Setanta on Foxtel so will be rearranging body clock to Euro time zone accordingly

Back
Top Bottom