Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer European Tour

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going on a footy & beer themed week in central Europe definitely going to Munich and Prague....any tips on bars and/or getting tickets in each place would be very welcome. And if any 'local' wolves fans around I'll get 'em a drink. Going on 18th- 28th August.

Obviously it's a quiet time on the Molmix so good time for random threads!

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of football around the Munich area,1860 Munich play at the Allianz and get around 16,000 so no problem getting a ticket and their fans are a bit mad,ticketmaster your best bet for Bayern £££££'s.Loads of bars around Marienplatz and you have to go to
http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html just to say you have been.Public transport is brilliant and you can get to Augsburg and Ingolstadt(div 2) within 45 mins,cheap tickets and they allow you to use public transport for free on the day of the game.Plenty of lower league games as well,check soccerways or kicker for matches,fixtures are released around the same time as ours,but can be moved for tv a lot closer to kick off than here.I love it over there and go a couple of times a season.

D

Dewsburywolf

Our Championship campaign will have started before the 18th to 28th August dates you're away :eek:

What kind of fan are you?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of football around the Munich area,1860 Munich play at the Allianz and get around 16,000 so no problem getting a ticket and their fans are a bit mad,ticketmaster your best bet for Bayern £££££'s.Loads of bars around Marienplatz and you have to go to
http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html just to say you have been.Public transport is brilliant and you can get to Augsburg and Ingolstadt(div 2) within 45 mins,cheap tickets and they allow you to use public transport for free on the day of the game.Plenty of lower league games as well,check soccerways or kicker for matches,fixtures are released around the same time as ours,but can be moved for tv a lot closer to kick off than here.I love it over there and go a couple of times a season.

Cheers for the info, obviously could've got a lonely planet but better hearing from people who have been over there. Been to games in S.America but for some reason never in Europe. Guess I'll have to see who's at home on the weeks I'm there but good to hear 1860 are decent, always thought they were a bit like Notts County.

And yes Dewsbury it's bad timing with our first games, but only week I could get off work other than mid-November/February! Plus will be a good $$$$-up with mates in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom